• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Well, whatever's happening the game is clearly not coming out in November.

Traditionally the author reposts the trial at the start of the new month. We should hear something by then at the latest.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Summary of the new Ci-en Article.
Release in January due to bugs, does not specify time frame. Essentially as the game goes on the area selection map gets more filled out which bogs it down. After a certain point it tanks performance and causes freezes. They also mention the animations becoming bogged down, I'm not sure if it is related to the map issue.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
Summary of the new Ci-en Article.
Release in January due to bugs, does not specify time frame. Essentially as the game goes on the area selection map gets more filled out which bogs it down. After a certain point it tanks performance and causes freezes. They also mention the animations becoming bogged down, I'm not sure if it is related to the map issue.
i really hope this is Actually A Release This Time, For Real, and not another delay

but i'm glad they're fixing that bug, that sounds incredibly annoying and actually really bad

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
i really hope this is Actually A Release This Time, For Real, and not another delay

but i'm glad they're fixing that bug, that sounds incredibly annoying and actually really bad
I'd definitely be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed... But I mean I understand.

Sep 1, 2020
They should really announce a release date more longer like before, they keep announcing release next month it just lose hope on some people who waits for the game to be released. If they ever solve the bugs early then announce an early release rather than "Sorry we will extend the release of the game"