4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

How would you prefer future updates be released?

• Set Monthly Schedule (May result in incomplete scenes)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • At Natural breaking points (May result in longer than 1-month release cycles)

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Ah, the "ugly bastard" trope... I think it's popular for a few reasons. First being the implication that normal people go out and get laid rather than wank to games they found online, second the juxtaposition of a young, attractive woman to an old, unattractive man, and so on.
Yeah, I would imagine it gives a sort of hope to people with low self esteem. Alternatively, i know of a strip club near where i live where it'll cost you $200, and anyone can get it :ROFLMAO: (No telling what you'll leave with though)

• Wow
Reactions: Jarulf

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Maybe it's just because i spend so much time looking at it XD But yeah, compared to Cara, Kim has a very thicc ass and thighs :love: Well, I say that, but i know the definition of "thicc" is relative. To *my* eyes she does. Others may not feel the same. But such is life.
How can Kimberly's body be called thick? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
How can Kimberly's body be called thick? :unsure:
Not the whole body, just the thighs and ass, and as i mentioned, i spend a lot of time looking at them from several different angles, so it's probably just from that. Though I'll admit it's pretty hard to call her that from this image :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Not the whole body, just the thighs and ass, and as i mentioned, i spend a lot of time looking at them from several different angles, so it's probably just from that. Though I'll admit it's pretty hard to call her that from this image :)
The thighs are lovely. The adductor that gives that pretty S shape to the inner part of the thigh, the quadriceps... No, no, she's perfect. Let's see Sandra next time. If she becomes the third summit of a triangle of love, she has to be as beautiful as the other two. :ROFLMAO:

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
The thighs are lovely. The adductor that gives that pretty S shape to the inner part of the thigh, the quadriceps... No, no, she's perfect. Let's see Sandra next time. If she becomes the third summit of a triangle of love, she has to be as beautiful as the other two. :ROFLMAO:
Heh, I've had a love/hate relationship with Sandra since the very first attempt to model her around 3 to 4 years ago ... I swapped remodeled her probably 8 times before I was satisfied. Her teeth are a bit janky, because pirate
But other than that she's got a nice body :) At least I think so.

Side Note: Kim is also my favorite, bar none. All my discord emojis are her XD

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
So, Skyrim was released in 2011. The Fantasy Genre has been around since time immemorial. I've been heavily influenced by fantasy titles such as Might and Magic (and Heroes), Lord of the Rings, Warcraft, and Diablo, also Dungeons and Dragons ... all since *well* before Skyrim was released. Fantasy =/= "must be a skyrim clone".
That a shallow argument if I can call it that,the game uses graphics that look like modded skyrim which WAS and IS used in many "games" as shortcut,not dificult to find such games,this can very well be that,plus skyrim is a game that was and is done properly with a very solid lore and system not to mention the vibrant modding community.
You dont have to be offended that someone calls your game a wannabe of skyrim,which is probably is anyway,even if it isnt its not something original that we havent seen yet on this site so spare it. If you really want to play that game skyrim was constructed on the foundation of Elder Scrolls which was released in 1994 for the first time,dont act like it appeared out of nowhere in 2011.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
That a shallow argument if I can call it that,the game uses graphics that look like modded skyrim which WAS and IS used in many "games" as shortcut,not dificult to find such games,this can very well be that,plus skyrim is a game that was and is done properly with a very solid lore and system not to mention the vibrant modding community.
You dont have to be offended that someone calls your game a wannabe of skyrim,which is probably is anyway,even if it isnt its not something original that we havent seen yet on this site so spare it. If you really want to play that game skyrim was constructed on the foundation of Elder Scrolls which was released in 1994 for the first time,dont act like it appeared out of nowhere in 2011.
I mean, if you want to call literally hundreds of years of pre-existing lore and culture a "shallow argument", then no amount of logic would be applicable to this conversation. But let's give it a shot.

Point of Fact 1): Skyrim wasn't "constructed on the foundation of Elder Scrolls", Skyrim *is* Elder Scrolls.

Point of Fact 2): Skyrim *did* appear out of nowhere in 2011, the Engine used in that game was not used in any previous Elder Scrolls Title.

Point of Fact 3): You're antagonistic. This is on purpose, and I'm sure you're aware of it, so spare me with the whole "you don't have to be offended" when your entire intention is to offend people. If you don't like the game, that's fine. Not everyone will. Civility is still important, though.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I mean, if you want to call literally hundreds of years of pre-existing lore and culture a "shallow argument", then no amount of logic would be applicable to this conversation. But let's give it a shot.

Point of Fact 1): Skyrim wasn't "constructed on the foundation of Elder Scrolls", Skyrim *is* Elder Scrolls.

Point of Fact 2): Skyrim *did* appear out of nowhere in 2011, the Engine used in that game was not used in any previous Elder Scrolls Title.

Point of Fact 3): You're antagonistic. This is on purpose, and I'm sure you're aware of it, so spare me with the whole "you don't have to be offended" when your entire intention is to offend people. If you don't like the game, that's fine. Not everyone will. Civility is still important, though.
Come now the fantasy genre was clearly created by a video game company that's 30 years old!!! Its funny that they say all this as if Bethesda wasn't inspired by better works of fiction. And why do they think that just because your fantasy game uses 3d art than its obvious you're trying to copy Skyrim of all games.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Paper Tiger 83

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Come now the fantasy genre was clearly created by a video game company that's 30 years old!!! Its funny that they say all this as if Bethesda wasn't inspired by better works of fiction. And why do they think that just because your fantasy game uses 3d art than its obvious you're trying to copy Skyrim of all games.
The way I see it, is if *your* only reference for Fantasy is the Elder Scrolls, then that is what it is, and that's fine. However, that doesn't mean that the same level of ignorance is true for everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GokutheG

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The way I see it, is if *your* only reference for Fantasy is the Elder Scrolls, then that is what it is, and that's fine. However, that doesn't mean that the same level of ignorance is true for everyone.
I thought the fantasy genre was started by titles like Gilgamesh.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Its funny that they say all this as if Bethesda wasn't inspired by better works of fiction.
OT, but I cannot resist. Morrowind (still the best Bethesda game) took at least a little bit of inspiration from, or nods to, RuneQuest and Glorantha. Ken Rolston worked on both.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
OT, but I cannot resist. Morrowind (still the best Bethesda game) took at least a little bit of inspiration from, or nods to, RuneQuest and Glorantha. Ken Rolston worked on both.
Agreed. I'd love to see Morrowind remade. Everyone brings up "Skywind", and im just not hopeful for that. They tried to remake morrowind with Oblivion's engine, but didn't make it before the release of Skyrim, now they're trying to do it in Skyrim's Engine, which means they've been at it for 12 years, and they're still not finished. If 12 years isn't enough time, then I'm not sure they'll ever succeed. Elder Scrolls 6 shouldn't be too far away now, and what then? Abandon Skywind, and try to make Hammerwind?

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
let's also not forget the game that got me started in the Fantasy genre ... the original Final Fantasy. Playing it now is hard. It lacked direction, and it was pretty short if you stuck to the plot ... but it was the beginning of one of the greatest RPG series that has ever existed, imo ... though now it's largely moved to steampunk/cyberpunk with a bit of fantasy sprinkled in.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Agreed. I'd love to see Morrowind remade. Everyone brings up "Skywind", and im just not hopeful for that.
There's also OpenMW. I think I'll give it a try tomorrow. If I understand things this is actually playable, and if you add in all the Tamriel Rebuilt stuff, there's a lot to have fun with, even if some things are unfinished.
I want something close to the original engine anyway, so unless Skywind has done that, OpenMW is probably more to my taste.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
let's also not forget the game that got me started in the Fantasy genre ... the original Final Fantasy.
I've only played one FF game, I forget which, on the PS2 and got so fed up with all the random encounters I quit and never looked back.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
I've only played one FF game, I forget which, on the PS2 and got so fed up with all the random encounters I quit and never looked back.
The only Final Fantasies released on PS2 were Final Fantasies 10, 10-2, 11 (technically, though 11 was an MMO, and PS2 networking was ... weak), 12, and a spinoff of FF7 called Dirge of Cerberus. Remember which one it was?

But the random encounters are also a cry to my childhood. Back then the only way to really level up was to just walk around and fight shit for HOURS XD

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Sounds like it was X then. I probably have it packed away somewhere, unless I gave it to someone. It definitely wasn't an MMO.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are projecting and no I didnt call that,I said your butthurt argument that just because it walks,talk and looks like a duck its not a duck,you got offended,not my problem,game looks like a skyrim wannabe,you are closer to trolling but guess what I dont care,you wont get a game out especially with quoting "idiotic methods",no its not just your methods that are like that period
I don't know way you insist that this game walks, talks and looks like a "skyrim wannabe" when it does not even use a game engine, just a series of images. Have you ever actually played Skyrim? That's a completely different beast.

Now, you might argue "but the graphics look like stills from Skyrim," but that's like arguing that Fashion Business is "a Daz wannabe." The graphics engine and the gameplay engine are completely separate.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023

With the overhauled demo now nearly complete (Quintoupling it's original content), I figured I'd give a sneak peek at one of the animations that's been added! :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote