VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rising Son [v0.2] [Masterlordflame]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
You are aware that the MC does not have to sleep with everyone? You will possibly be able to watch two girls having sex with each other.
Sorry, but for me, the lesbian tag had to be in games where the protagonist is a girl and dates with other girls. As in Bloming Love.
Or, where you can choose to be a girl or boy and you can choose between dating boys or girls, as in Witches and Wands.

Put her in a game where the two girls date the male protagonist to see or go in the middle and have sex with both, is not lesbian and yes voyeur or "menage a tróis"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, but for me, the lesbian tag had to be in games where the protagonist is a girl and dates with other girls. As in Bloming Love.
Or, where you can choose to be a girl or boy and you can choose between dating boys or girls, as in Witches and Wands.

Put her in a game where the two girls date the male protagonist to see or go in the middle and have sex with both, is not lesbian and yes voyeur or "menage a tróis"
as long 2 girls have sex each others , its lesbian. even if the MC is not linked to it.
a "voyeur" tag doesnt need to be MC watching 2 girls having sex, it can be a couple. and a menage a trois is not necessary a MFF but can also be a MMM, FFF or FMM.

as long 2 girls have sex together, whatever happen side, its lesbian tag ,MC or not

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
as long 2 girls have sex each others , its lesbian. even if the MC is not linked to it.
a "voyeur" tag doesnt need to be MC watching 2 girls having sex, it can be a couple. and a menage a trois is not necessary a MFF but can also be a MMM, FFF or FMM.

as long 2 girls have sex together, whatever happen side, its lesbian tag ,MC or not
I understand what you say, but in the case, this above is my opinion.

There's nothing I can do about putting the tag on certain games or not. I am not a moderator, uploader or anything. Just a user and thank all those who do the work to keep the forum and the games in the air.

But, it's just my opinion!

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I wanna chime in on the whole Lesbian thing that seems to be going on.

My idea for the lesbian tag is simply 2 girls doing it, even if the Mc is involved, granted, it's a threesome, but there are ( by definition ) 2 girls having sex with each and would still be classed as lesbians.

Further more, as someone else said, the MC doesn't have to be involved nor does it need to involve the use of voyeur.

Many games have it where multiple characters can have thoughts and such lesbian scenes could either be a flashback or dream of the female character, not only that, but the but the game could be set up in a way that you have a set Mc, but you can also see the POV of other characters through the use of narration.

What people need to understand is that these are games, and being games mean they don't need to follow real life rules.

Aug 16, 2017
well.....is that even a demo? a mo maybe? or a de?

hard to consider anything considering what IS there is not even a part of whatever it is meant to be eventually

not sure why someone tagged it lesbian and incest as there is none whatsoever in this de...er…..mo
a single image of a woman laying face down on a couch hardly fits either description

not the worst initial release ive seen on this site but....its pretty much top 5 :D

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I cant decide what to say about the game,
demo,cartoon,etc.......
it is even too short to say if it is good or bad.
lets she where this goes......;)

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
thank you for informing us~
Well at least they aren't arguing about , it's lesbian not. Now let's hear it for the " when's the next up or anyone have a walkthrough" crowd" , lol. But all in good time I suppose. But really the lesbian argument is better than others I've read so carry on.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm ... 0.2 and its still void of content? ...

Maybe you should make it a 0.02?

AND please give us a way to keep that mother on the bottle or make it worse ... thats a fetish not used so much ... ;)
Dont force us to get her clean :)

As long as there is no hand that asks for some money no one can really complain. Try your best and show what you can deliver :)

Edit: it is maybe 5-10min in this, but no real decision making. so just some clicking to move forward.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
LOL that fucking change log
"Made game better"

It's only gonna be better if it isn't 10 seconds of a demo and has a hour plus worth of content

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Walkthrough:

Arrived home
Looked at mother passed out
Had a shower after looking at self in mirror
Somewhere in this area talked about father leaving for a younger woman who is same age as MC
Went to sleep
got up
had a shower
had breakfast
Went to Yoga......friend (female) is there with someone else you don't know. (suspense???)

end
You're welcome.

Seriously though, I do want this game to progress.

Reactions: Boehmi and Dadboii
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote