VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rising Son [v0.2] [Masterlordflame]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Nothing can beat the demo of Two Sides where it was literally just a couple sentences of dialogue and que patreon logo of the end of the demo
Holy fuck I remember that... People where not mad just like wat??? It was a serious MonkaS moment

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm all for releasing previews and demo's before the games actual release...but I'd say this is way to short and made no sense.

The dialogue was just saying "Hey, this is a place holder for the actual game" or "Check this drunk bitch lololo".

It offers nothing in terms of story or what the game will actually be about.

Really should work on it more before releasing a demo.

Also, what will the game actually be, drawn art or 3d renders?...or a mix of the 2?
Well, to be fair: There isn't even a patreon for this game at this stage, so I think it's kinda forgiveable.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Well, to be fair: There isn't even a patreon for this game at this stage, so I think it's kinda forgiveable.
Was just about to point that out lol. Patreon is fine, but have something to offer, this is nothing. This shouldn't have been posted for months yet. It's not even a demo really.

Reactions: phreadom

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Oh don't get me wrong, I ain't trying to say he's trying to money grab or out.

Just saying that releasing a demo with no content and nothing in terms of story or what the game is about could be damaging to his future release of the game.

This thread is now and forever his game's thread, and because of the short demo, the thread will always have negative comments within the first 5-6 ( if not more ) pages and that 1 star review won't help further down the line and can guarantee it won't be the last.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..was only 50 meg so figured i'd take a peek and see for myself...the hentai gals threw me off..then the splash page showed the same old overused doodlebop hair chick..but..the drunk gal on the couch look promising..hopefully i'll be able to carry her to bed and put the covers on her and tuck her in like a good"probably 13 year old looking MC with a 11 inch dick that will piss everyone off yet again" so..hell..i cant really judge...

Reactions: Dammit

mathiasek

Dec 22, 2017
Srsly? Is it a joke?

Playing a card , that its just an idea of something that it just stick in creator head , its just a simple bullshit.Cmon how can you defend anything like that? Its not even a teaser , demo , or whatsoever ?

exy

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if this demo can get more hate than my game got so far xD joking.
Those only few frames showed in this 'demo' look alright rendered, at least we know that the developer can deliver decent renders, so it has potential.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Is it worth downloading?
No. It's literally a few seconds long. A few images of 2 naked hentai drawings with a couple lines of dialog saying there's nothing there so they are took off their clothes to entertain you, and one render of a passed out woman.

It's the worst and shortest demo I've ever played. :(

(It's even worse because the hentai drawings not only do not fit in a 3dcg game at all, but they're not even the same style between the two drawings! Not to mention how much I hate when a game as ZERO build up and just shows you a naked chick's tits and pussy on the VERY FIRST IMAGE.)

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i cant even call this a demo.......although it feels more like a teaser demo that will lead up to a demo......i can wait till more comes out although i do agree i hope the male protagonist/MC actually looks like an adult unless its POV for him and not a douchey asshole. Other than that i can see the potential with this one

Reactions: Paranoid_android

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I know this is a "Demo" and i guess that is forgivable for this short 2-3 mins but don't release it for just a few mins of pictures but good luck to the Dev and will keep a eye out for this in future updates :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i admit.. i was curious and wanted to give a look.

sooo....

its kind of presentation of.. ( i want to say "nothing" but, lets say differently) ... the core of the game ( a part of it).
soo you see the front of the house.. your futur bedroom and a drunk women lying on a bed ( that you not suppsoed to see..) .. then.. "its time to take a shower" and demo end..
i.. dont think .. i have see the pic of the MC dick in the game.. but its on the CGs soo... yeah, not a big deal :p

its.. just impossible to give an opinion on anything, we barely see something for the game. no idea what the story will be ( except description) or chars ( except, maybe the mother sleeping drunk on bed ). nothing.

soo i cant say if the game is good or bad, if its promissing or not, because theyare nothing to notice.
oh ! they are something to notice... i think the second hentai pic show Nami from One Piece.. but i m not 100% sure.

other than that, nothing.

i still dont get how did you reach 50Mb archived when theyare 16Mb of picture loose :test::test:

will be back later... for now, they are nothing to give an opinion

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This game is blocking Authentic Game's in the Game page links: You can't just show a Drunken woman on a sofa & expect to get any positive feedback? All your doing is Stopping your a game of getting Any Good cred in the future! Like me i read the comments prior to download! But after reading the first couple of comments I guessed it would be
small But I thought i'd give this a go as it's only 50 megs Which is normally a bad sign? and as i suspected i was right Give this some Content and then Upload! What's there now show promise! Good luck!

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
basically a few bg+1cg, i'm annoyed at downloading then opening a demo to have it end in a few frames. i'm gonna hold out on any judgement until a see a somewhat playable demo.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote