Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Yep, its the 'gold standard' atm, but it takes a strong PC to really encode with it. NVIDIA , so even though it was made in 2018 it's still just now being adopted and catered to. My card actually supports GPU encoding, but I use software/CPU since its better for compression/file-size/quality. Trade off being speed, but 30 to 45 minutes isn't a big deal to me.

It's not like it heats up my CPU so I can just watch videos or w.e in the meantime.

I've finished everything from 2019 now. So it's a complete collection from 2019 to 2024 (as of April). I'm not in as big a rush to do all his 2018 stuff yet, so I'll update the thread whenever I get around to it. Feel free to spread or post or torrent it around or w.e. I don't care about getting credit for it or anything, I just figured there was at least one other person out there who likes his work but gets reeeeally put off by the huge file sizes.

Final Size has come out to 6.82 gigs. Will prob be 7.5 or such if I did all of his 2018 stuff. I *probably* could've compressed beyond the 35 preset on Handbrake but there's always a trade-off with data being lost, so I didn't wanna push it. an 80% savings in space is good enough lol

Nov 25, 2022
February 2024 Azur Lane's Musashi updated with English subtitle

Orignal Files:
HEVC Encoded files:
1712561683694.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 25, 2022
I've finished everything from 2019 now. So it's a complete collection from 2019 to 2024 (as of April). I'm not in as big a rush to do all his 2018 stuff yet, so I'll update the thread whenever I get around to it. Feel free to spread or post or torrent it around or w.e. I don't care about getting credit for it or anything, I just figured there was at least one other person out there who likes his work but gets reeeeally put off by the huge file sizes.
Pixeldrain
Cheers mate
You are the hero of disks

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Alright, everything from 2018 is in the folder now. It's complete as of now. I guess I'll keep updating and linking it back anytime he drops anything for anyone that wants to save on space. The final size is 7.21 gigs for everything.

edit- and a little PSA: so all the files I've done work perfectly with VLC out of the box with no altered settings. But in K-Lite with MPC, there's this weird aliasing if you downsize the window. I've attached an image to showcase what I mean (look at the hotel sign in front). It has to do with your video renderer. There are many renderers, but MadVR and Sync Renderer seem to resolve the issue. The default renderer doesn't work as well. At least, not with my setup.

MadVR uses twice the resources when playing video files (I checked in task manager), but sync uses the same exact resources as the default renderer or VLC. I can't see any noticable differences so if this comes up and it botheres you I'd change it.

Last edited:

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
You could try getting the latest MPC-HC build from clsid2 to see if that helps.
I figured MPC is updated when you updated K-Lite. I also updated my GPU drivers just in case.

Like I said, switching from the media player renderer to Sync fixes the issue. I dont see any issues in quality or resources used so it's fine.

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021

2nd spoiler because we love Rinhee's stuff.
$5 that some rube on spankbang will release it soon. It's pretty damn good though.

for his next girls he's got Noise & Bay leading the way with Topaz & Firefly bringing up the rear. Also Dehya (who I like a lot) & Shinano, but I like new characters, Shinano's already got 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayr0n and Saberia

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
2nd spoiler because we love Rinhee's stuff.
$5 that some rube on spankbang will release it soon. It's pretty damn good though.

for his next girls he's got Noise & Bay leading the way with Topaz & Firefly bringing up the rear. Also Dehya (who I like a lot) & Shinano, but I like new characters, Shinano's already got 2.
We finally got Nikke?! Noise & Bay is top tier... I hope Noise is the gacha skin one...