Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

hikkan88

Oct 21, 2020
hey guys, can someone who knows japanese or korean, translate sentence from musashi's video that starts at 09:13 and ends at 09:21. i noticed that in korean subtitles she said something (maybe its not important but still) and in english - theres nothing, i tried to use translate, she said something about her head, but i cant figuried out other words :cry:

33x33

Aug 23, 2021
hey guys, can someone who knows japanese or korean, translate sentence from musashi's video that starts at 09:13 and ends at 09:21. i noticed that in korean subtitles she said something (maybe its not important but still) and in english - theres nothing, i tried to use translate, she said something about her head, but i cant figuried out other words :cry:
"Sorry, my mind's gone blank."

Seelecest

Mar 26, 2018
from what i heard it's

mou yurushite

mada...mada

x ni naru

i don't know what x is

Reactions: hikkan88