Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
I recently noticed that Asuna and Karin subs were not on r34, does anyone have part 2 with subs by chance? Addendum: I managed to find a way to access and download them.

Last edited:

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Rinhee's files are so ridiculously large. I appreciate some of the 'compressed' uploads, but they're all using H265.

For anyone compressing I strongly recommend using AV1 on Handbrake. You can go up to 35 on the compression preset and the quality is indistinguishable from the original whilst being 20% the size. So we're talking 900 MB files going down to 220 and looking the same. There's different presets for encoding (1 to 12) with the lower numbers working slower but compressing better at the selected quality.

I always use 4. Usually takes 30 minutes. I don't have a super computer (RTX 4080S; I7 14700K; 32GB RAM) so I'd imagine anyone can do this and get better results. Just a PSA. I've attached n screenshot of the Kafka video for anyone interested to scrutinize if they care to.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Is there an update on subs for the rest of the content such as the Girls Frontline ones and such?

Last edited:

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
Is there an update on subs for the rest of the content such as the Girls Frontline ones and such?
the guy who post the whole set has all the subs that were made available. Any others don't exist/shared?
just browse through the thread or search

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Is there an archive with all videos subbed?

Forgot who posted this in this thread but it has every animation, with subtitles if available. The videos themselves have the subs, but the subs are uploaded separately as well.

I've been converting a lot of my stuff to AV1 since you can get files 10 to 20% the size of H264 files, with no drop in quality. It only took me 3 minutes to upload 29 vids so I'll throw it up in an archive, cuz I know I'm not the only one that looks at 40 gigs worth of content and think 'damn'.

Last edited:

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Man states he has an "ordinary computer" and gives out one of the best specs there is
I don't get sarcasm sometimes :HideThePain:
Please tell me you were joking
Oh, my b its actually a 4070S, not a 4080S. Typo. Granted, it's still a good card, but I wouldn't call it super computer tier. I won't argue about the processor being good though. My conversions would take muuuch longer with a lesser one.

Which is a good segue-way to post this:

AV1 codec converted. In MKV containers. All file's obtained (minus 3 or 4) from RandomBullCrapLad's PD Link, so all credit there. A few are the 60FPS posted by bros987. Files range from 10% the size of the original to 20%. Just make sure your video player isn't outdated and pre-2018.

The default WMP on W10 plays them flawlessly, but MPC off the K-Lite Codec pack (what I use) has some weird aliasing when you squeeze the window down substantially. So even if a player is updated it might have a funny quirks, I'd imagine. I chalk it up to AV1 being an extremely new codec. If I did something wrong with the encodes I'd appreciate tips.

So far it's a complete collection of 2020 to 2024. Just gotta do 2019 and such. I'll repost when it's done

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2022
Rinhee's files are so ridiculously large. I appreciate some of the 'compressed' uploads, but they're all using H265.

For anyone compressing I strongly recommend using AV1 on Handbrake. You can go up to 35 on the compression preset and the quality is indistinguishable from the original whilst being 20% the size. So we're talking 900 MB files going down to 220 and looking the same. There's different presets for encoding (1 to 12) with the lower numbers working slower but compressing better at the selected quality.

I always use 4. Usually takes 30 minutes. I don't have a super computer (RTX 4080S; I7 14700K; 32GB RAM) so I'd imagine anyone can do this and get better results. Just a PSA. I've attached n screenshot of the Kafka video for anyone interested to scrutinize if they care to.
I really should have done more research before this
AV1 really is better than both HEVC and VP9 in terms of efficiency (quality and file size), but is much slower (30 minutes on your PC would probably take 2 hours+ on mine, which ain't practical at least for me) while HEVC is currently faster (usually only takes a quarter of that). Another thing is that at the moment, AV1 with GPU isn't supported by FFmpeg, and I'm not going to use Handbrake for anything else than convert HDR to SDR
I think I'm gonna stick with HEVC at the moment until FFmpeg supports AV1 with GPU, so for right now, we'd really appreciate your efforts to convert the AVC to AV1

Reactions: Shakezoola