the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.4a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Boobs Lover

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i will only leave this shitty game when votan gove me cleo's fine ass ,after that i just scracht everything and put this game in the avoid list....is a fucking shame that there are devs who use us for science proyect garbage....at least i fell that way ....pls give me cleo

Reactions: Shakior91

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.5.4a] [Votan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.3a -> v0.5.4a [186 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Wow a lot of time has passed since i last played thi game and i wan to ask just one thing.......Is there really ncest in the game last i remembered that mc's mom ran away with someone and the one in the game is actually the stepmom so that's NOT incest....
can anyone clear this for me....?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RingOfLust-0.5.4a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
do you have an end goal for the story? It feels like its just padding out content to milk it untill everyone is tired of the game.. it cant be good for you either.. i imagine burnout shouldve already kicked in..
im not a game dev, and i did stop playing this game some time last year or something. but i would round up this game. put a finish to it, and move on to a new project, bringing with you things you have learned, not using 6 year old tools etc.

Personally i would preffer a task list ingame that tells avaiable steps to take.. and not have to cross refference with a pdf sheet. especially because the sheet is ordered by version number, instead of per character. (the game "a struggle with sin" walkthrough pdf is super clean and is something worth learning from)

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
do you have an end goal for the story? It feels like its just padding out content to milk it untill everyone is tired of the game.. it cant be good for you either.. i imagine burnout shouldve already kicked in..
im not a game dev, and i did stop playing this game some time last year or something. but i would round up this game. put a finish to it, and move on to a new project, bringing with you things you have learned, not using 6 year old tools etc.

Personally i would preffer a task list ingame that tells avaiable steps to take.. and not have to cross refference with a pdf sheet. especially because the sheet is ordered by version number, instead of per character. (the game "a struggle with sin" walkthrough pdf is super clean and is something worth learning from)
kust wanted to ask you
i want to ask just one thing.......Is there really ncest in the game last i remembered that mc's mom ran away with someone and the one in the game is actually the stepmom so that's NOT incest....

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
kust wanted to ask you
i want to ask just one thing.......Is there really ncest in the game last i remembered that mc's mom ran away with someone and the one in the game is actually the stepmom so that's NOT incest....
If you use the incest patch, the stepmom becomes MC's mom

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
kust wanted to ask you
its been a few years since i played from the beginning, but i believe its hinted at that your mother left you super early in your life, and your father remarried, so its your step-mother and step-sisters..

but in my opinion, that story is just there to cater to the patreon rule of no incest on their platform.. you can use the incest patch to work around it.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
If you use the incest patch, the stepmom becomes MC's mom
its been a few years since i played from the beginning, but i believe its hinted at that your mother left you super early in your life, and your father remarried, so its your step-mother and step-sisters..

but in my opinion, that story is just there to cater to the patreon rule of no incest on their platform.. you can use the incest patch to work around it.
I guess i have to play from the beginning because i clearly remember even using the pactch before it was still stated that mc's mom ran away i guess dev or someone changed to suit ti properly to the story.
Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
I guess i have to play from the beginning because i clearly remember even using the pactch before it was still stated that mc's mom ran away i guess dev or someone changed to suit ti properly to the story.
Thanks for clearing this up for me.
I think the story doesnt change with the patch.. the patch just changes in gameplay part where it says step-mom to say mom instead, and same with the sisters.. the patch doesnt remove the intro of the game that tells the backstory.. so just ignore it :p

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
i will only leave this shitty game when votan gove me cleo's fine ass ,after that i just scracht everything and put this game in the avoid list....is a fucking shame that there are devs who use us for science proyect garbage....at least i fell that way ....pls give me cleo
Real talk: I've partly suspected for the longest time that that's exactly WHY we haven't gotten sex with Cleo

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
To be honest, the sperm in this game is more like milk or even the blood of cyborgs in the "alien" universe. It's disgusting.

Reactions: Enot1964

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
4'n a half years, man.. I remember gameplay was very awful and everytime I see that black bimbo on the cover photo (The one every single time who catches my attention) I get sorrowful. Such a waste.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
At least you like someone in this game. I don't have a favorite character. BBW just isn't my fetish. As the lesser of evils I can only mention the girl from the gym (forgot her name). Betty is annoying - she sticks her nose everywhere and generally messes up under the legs, and I don't like her face.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I've said this before and I'm becoming more and more convinced with each update that I'm right - the developer has clearly run into writer's block. He just doesn't know how and with what kind of finale to end the game, the development of which has already been unnecessarily stretched out.
Under Rati's careful guidance, will all the characters fuck each other like rabbits? Will the main character's father come back and drive everyone to hell? In the meantime, the developer has decided to focus on the secondary characters, releasing ridiculously tiny updates several times in a row.

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes