ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
When I saw the animated tag I thought it was gonna be like other games similar to this that actually have the animated sex scenes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
The problem of the game is not that you need to pump your stats, you can do it quickly, but in order to trigger one or another trigger that allows you to move on, you need to do one thing 7 times, 10 times - another, this - pisses me off. That said, I love sandboxes. The problem with the game is the lack of a normal hint system (you can't pass the game blindly) and the lack of a normal walkthrough. What is there is far from ideal and getting into softlock even with its help is like nothing to do. Finally, there is no clear plot in sight. How does the author plan to end the game? "They lived happily ever after, fucked like rabbits, and died one day"? And after all, it's been almost five and a half years since the beginning of development.
P.S. By the way, a very important note - use cheats only to increase the amount of money! It is better not to touch other parameters because of the threat of softlock.

Last edited:

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
How do you get a "reason for betty to be in your room".
Guide says
10.Take a nap in MC's room in the afternoon.
11.Repeat until the handjob scene is finished.
Ive done it a few times but it always ends and MC says he needs to find a reason for her to be there, am i just not being patient enough and it will sort its self out, most other things only take 4-5 repeats and i feel like ive done it at least 5

It might be updated somewhere in the guide but i couldnt see it

Edit: I figured it out, im a dumbass

Last edited:

RusWar666

Nov 27, 2022
Help me, stuck on 0.2.7, Betty doesn't want to interrupt my conversation with Michelle about the beach, which means that she can no longer be taken to the pool for a swim. I opened all the scenes, it didn't help. What should I do???

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Help me, stuck on 0.2.7, Betty doesn't want to interrupt my conversation with Michelle about the beach, which means that she can no longer be taken to the pool for a swim. I opened all the scenes, it didn't help. What should I do???
Did the neighbor on Saturday give permission to use his pool? Have all the lessons in the pool been passed? I went through this fragment a long time ago, but I remember that the trigger for going to the beach with Betty is only triggered after some progress with the neighbors. Check to see what stage your relationship is at with Cleo, Lilly. Also, did you buy a swimming ring for Betty? But I think you'll have to roll back to an earlier save and go through part of the game. I think the glitch occurred after the scene of saving the neighbors' son.
And on a personal note (pardon the outcry), I hate Betty. She pokes her nose into everything, gets in the way, and she's not pretty (in my opinion)...

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
So I am trying to get the vampire outfit for susan but when ever I try to go to the clothing shop it doesn't give me an option for it just the changing room thing am I missing something?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
So I am trying to get the vampire outfit for susan but when ever I try to go to the clothing shop it doesn't give me an option for it just the changing room thing am I missing something?
Yes, you missed some trigger. Rollback to the early save and try folllow the walkthrogh. It's unperfect, but as far as I remember, this event worked without any problems. Step by step follow Susan's path.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hi can sombody tell me how to get Betty 69 scene?
This is from the very first release, v 0.1.7a and the one following it. It was in 2018 and, as you can imagine, it's a bit difficult to remember events from so long ago, especially if you've never had the desire to replay this game (below average fun, I prefer to keep saves from previous versions).
Nevertheless, the first releases of this game are very linear and devoid of pitfalls. If your intuition fails you, read the game's walkthrough (the very beginning, the first few pages) and strictly follow its instructions. Never use cheats to increase the stats of neither the protagonist nor the girls (money can be raised). Raising them to the required level is not difficult, you just need a little patience (and about 45 minutes of game time). And just in case I attach a file with the walkthrough. You only need the first pages - v 0.1.7a and v 0.1.1. View attachment RoL_0.5.3a_walkthrough.pdf

Yarakmaster

May 14, 2020
im stuck at the scene where i need to visit cleo 2 times at saturday. i was like 1o times there and got sucked off of lilly. and when i go to cleo at evening again to hear the sounds i only see lilly in the corner. and yes i've also done the scene with lilly 20 times.

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
Might anyone have a current save file that they could post here? Somewhere along the line I must have missed some key staps and am now not getting all of the content. If I had a current save file, I could jump back on the new content as it arrives.

Much appreciation in advance to anyhow that can help me out here. No doubt others will be in the same situation too!

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Might anyone have a current save file that they could post here? Somewhere along the line I must have missed some key staps and am now not getting all of the content. If I had a current save file, I could jump back on the new content as it arrives.

Much appreciation in advance to anyhow that can help me out here. No doubt others will be in the same situation too!
It's result of my walkthrough. And yes, you can play the new content. It's missing 2 or 3 items from the gallery, but I've long since given up on that, I'm bored with the game to the max, I only dream of completing it.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
im stuck at the scene where i need to visit cleo 2 times at saturday. i was like 1o times there and got sucked off of lilly. and when i go to cleo at evening again to hear the sounds i only see lilly in the corner. and yes i've also done the scene with lilly 20 times.
You're not the only one agonizing over this idiotically written episode. What can I say? Something was missed in the passage of Cleo and Lilly's lines. Some trigger isn't working. I wish I knew which one. The only option that worked for me was to roll back to an earlier save (when everything was still working) and start over. And at the same time thank the developer for a game that's impossible to get through without a walkthrough.

Yarakmaster

May 14, 2020
You're not the only one agonizing over this idiotically written episode. What can I say? Something was missed in the passage of Cleo and Lilly's lines. Some trigger isn't working. I wish I knew which one. The only option that worked for me was to roll back to an earlier save (when everything was still working) and start over. And at the same time thank the developer for a game that's impossible to get through without a walkthrough.
well i found the missing part. i just needed to see her three times on sunday at the pool.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
well i found the missing part. i just needed to see her three times on sunday at the pool.
This is one of the major drawbacks of the game, although I personally love sandboxes (there is one game with which I spent 60 hours of gameplay on and don't regret it as I enjoyed the process). Here it's endless - do this 3 times, that 5 times, that 10 times.... I had to make notes in a notebook lying next to the keyboard during the game, what I have already done, what - not, and how many times I have to repeat it. As an example, stalking Lilly on the train.

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
I am stuck here and I can't figure out how to trigger the kitchen enchantment. Stella (Kitchen enchantment): 1. Make sure you got the scene with Rati's ritual in the kitchen 2. Catch a moment at breakfast with Stella (Monday, Thursday or Sunday) and choose new option “Enchant kitchen” - Stella 3. Visit kitchen in the afternoon on days when Rati visits you (Tuesday or Friday)
can anyone help.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I am stuck here and I can't figure out how to trigger the kitchen enchantment. Stella (Kitchen enchantment): 1. Make sure you got the scene with Rati's ritual in the kitchen 2. Catch a moment at breakfast with Stella (Monday, Thursday or Sunday) and choose new option “Enchant kitchen” - Stella 3. Visit kitchen in the afternoon on days when Rati visits you (Tuesday or Friday)
can anyone help.
Check if you complete all quests before 0.2.3a. Then:
Rati:
1.Make sure that you unlocked tech vision, got the scene with Beth
and Stella kissing in the girls room, got the scene with Stella on the beach (in
the sea), and scene with Rati and Michelle in Bill's room.
2. Use the alarm clock to wake up early and go to the kitchen.
3. Meet Rati in the living room in the afternoon (she visits your
house at Tuesday and Friday)
4. Meet Rati in the kitchen in the afternoon
These requirements are mandatory. If all of these are fulfilled, there are no problems in enchanting the kitchen.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes