KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Is this game still a grind-fest? As in..... in order to progress to the next scene, you need to sleep at this time on this day in this position, this many days in a row, but only on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays, after you shower 36 times, and when Jupiter is ascending wile Saturn, Venus, and the Sun are in retro-grade?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Takkertje

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is this game still a grind-fest? As in..... in order to progress to the next scene, you need to sleep at this time on this day in this position, this many days in a row, but only on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays, after you shower 36 times, and when Jupiter is ascending wile Saturn, Venus, and the Sun are in retro-grade?
One of the champions of grind, and dumb grind at that. The only competitors are Tangled Up and The Foot of the Mountain. Almost completely lacks any kind of hints system, except that sometimes the MC lights up - should I do this and that? You can't go through the game intuitively - it's simply impossible without a walkthrough. And the available walkthrough is made in such a way that your brains will swell. Plus to everything - the game is more than five and a half years old, and no clear plot is visible (I wrote about it a little earlier today), the developer clearly fell into a stupor and does not know what to do with his project. Probably, either it will be abandoned in time, or there will be a finale in the style of "to pull the owl on the globe".
After the last update, I came to the final conclusion that the project is more dead than alive.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
incest patch working strangely in this version....during Susan couch scene..she speack to MC as step-nephew...and MC sometimes call her auntie and a couple of time step-auntie...weird

Reactions: elandoor

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Had same problem. The walkthrough seems to be incomplete.

- Early Morning: meet Susan in the hallway on Saturday
- Morning: Go kitchen and compliment Susan
- Afternoon: Go kitchen. Susan will be there.
- Evening: Living Room. If correct Susan will be on the couch in her jeans outfit.

- Early Morning: meet Susan in the hallway on Wednesday
- Morning: Go kitchen and compliment Susan
- Afternoon: Go kitchen, meet Susan
- Evening: Living Room. If correct, Susan will now be the updated Susan on her black outfit.

Once I did the above, I was able to go to Michelle's room and click on the phone.
When I wake up early in the morning on any day (including Wednesday and Saturday), the only option I have is to go to the bathroom, kitchen or outside. How do I get to the option to go to the hallway?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
When I wake up early in the morning on any day (including Wednesday and Saturday), the only option I have is to go to the bathroom, kitchen or outside. How do I get to the option to go to the hallway?
You need to to advance with Susan's subroute (and (probably) stepmother, forget her name). Check the walkthrough, at least passing the branch with Susan shouldn't be a problem, it's one of the easiest parts of the game. If something in this subplot doesn't work, it means you didn't make all the triggers work. The two easiest branches in the game, in general, are Susan and stepmother.

Sharkman Bubbles

Oct 16, 2018
I'm stuck, I can't advance in the game. What should I do to get money. I interact but I don't receive Michelle's scene on the phone...

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm stuck, I can't advance in the game. What should I do to get money. I interact but I don't receive Michelle's scene on the phone...
You can work. Cleaning pool in backyard of Cleo's house. Or you can use URM mod. Don't touch any variables except for the money. Believe me, $10k is more than enough.
Another option is to try using an existing mod, from the OP. Yes, it is outdated, but on the other hand, there have been no changes in game mechanics since the release of its last version.
Don't forget the most important thing: before installing any mod, make a backup copy of the folder with the game.

Last edited:

iaBist

May 24, 2023
For those missing the kitchen enchantment, this might help so try it out. I've been following the walkthrough provided but I still ended up stuck in that scenario, so I read through the code to move forward.

So here's what I did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that this helps those that are stuck. :)

Reactions: vividz

Sharkman Bubbles

Oct 16, 2018
You can work. Cleaning pool in backyard of Cleo's house. Or you can use URM mod. Don't touch any variables except for the money. Believe me, $10k is more than enough.
Another option is to try using an existing mod, from the OP. Yes, it is outdated, but on the other hand, there have been no changes in game mechanics since the release of its last version.
Don't forget the most important thing: before installing any mod, make a backup copy of the folder with the game.
I don't get that option. only the same scene in the kitchen caused problems with the pills

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
Walkthroug:
6.Help Betty with her homework 5 times.
7.Find Betty in all the locations by clicking on her.
8.Take a shower in the afternoon.

Edit: For those who have the same problem, help her more than said 5 times and she asks for a hide and seek game, then click on her in every location. This WT sucks.

Edit 2:
WT:
Lilly:
1.Go to the tree house. There is a 33% chance that you see Lilly
swimming in the pool.

No its not a 33% chance, since there are 4 scenarios. Yoga, Suntan, Lilly swimming and Nothing happening. 100/4 = 25 and it feels like there is a 75% chance:D nothing happening. It took me 3+ weeks to trigger Lilly 2nd scene.

I cant really enjoy this game, since i'm more busy to find out how it works and how to progress.
It's messed up, that you obviously need a WT to play this game. 1.5 Star ratings from my site, since the images look like from 2012 , but the animations are ok. I stop playing now, because it is really annoying and not a "must play" and nothing you have missed.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Exactly, your house does not appear on the map and even though you often interact with Michelle in the kitchen, the trigger to start working is not initiated.
I will try to remember the order of actions (the last time the beginning of the game I passed more than two and half years ago and may have forgotten something). So it is better to check with the walkthrough, it is badly written, but some help can provide.
At some point MC will think about the fact that it would be good to invite stepmother somewhere (she sits at home, from entertainment she has only TV). But our hero has no money, and without money how can you go somewhere with a lady? And he will think about a visit to a nice restaurant.
Here there should be an option to leave the house and walk down the street. You will bump (literally) into Cleo. WARNING: God forbid if this happens earlier - then you'll be in softlock.
Again, check with the walkthrough. This encounter will reveal Cleo's house on the map. You'll be able to ask her for a part-time job. She will offer to clean her pool twice a week (Monday and Friday). It will not give a lot of money, but you can accumulate the necessary amount. When this money will be in your pocket, you can invite your stepmother (I can not remember her name) to a restaurant. You need to go to the restaurant at least twice - to get two different scenes in the end. Here you can already safely use the cheat for money. Try URM or cheat mod from OP (maybe it will work, not sure). Do not touch the other variables! And best of all, after you have the necessary amount of money (the exact amount I will not name, but 10 thousand will be enough for the whole game, the costs will not be so large) delete the mods! Until the money are not accumulated, do not force relations with Cleo, wait a little.
This is roughly the order of actions.
And if you try to use mods, be sure to make a backup of your game folder before installing them.
UPD: This whole sequence of events (the idea of going to the restaurant, meeting Cleo, working for her, going to the restaurant) is not connected to the other characters (Stella, Betty, etc.). It's only a subplot with the stepmother, it's not tied to other characters in this sequence of events.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 75 Votes