molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fucking lighting is total and utter shit.. Seriously what the fuck is this even suppose to be? Game could be good if it was not for this crap get rid of the shading or lighting your using as it is AWFUL! She looks like some kind of weird duck billed type monster here as if her face warps outwards.

Screenshot_8.jpg

brineshrimp

Aug 17, 2020
One of the most insane renpy game I played hahaha just finished the holloween event looking forward for more updates. Also, I wish there was a gallery option considering the colossal amount of H-scenes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Just leftcontrolled the game...Yeah, I'm not reading all that poorly translated smut. I think the Male Protagonist tag should be removed since there is barely any content for him.
This game is just a humongous clusterfuck...pun intended. Everyone is getting it on with everybody else...except for Jun.
One problem , Jun is completely oblivious to what is happening around him, so there is no NTR. The only good scene was the light BDSM footjob. Even then the crazy chick doesn't explain anything to Jun...
Do you also have this feel that each character is mentally deranged?

HGplayer

Oct 30, 2022
Does the game already allow you to make decisions or is it still like a kinetic novel?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Do i have to download part 1 ? or is this now a rework cuz it was called "My perfect sister "?

Reactions: lucan123

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiesPalace-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes