• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF is wrong with everyone's faces? The shading looks really really bad. Not sure if I can get past it to see if the game is any good or not. Them faces just look so wrong.

scottenned96

Oct 8, 2023
Hats off lullu this game isn't like any other games i played before, loved the concept a cheating masterpiece, game you should make movies not only games lol , not a fan of ntr games but this one got me in bro , i hope your health is doing better , get well soon , cant wait for more

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can I get some spoilers on who gets NTR'ed and by who? I'll only try this if I like the characters.

Nagadragon

Feb 28, 2019
You know it feels odd how often ntr games goes for the least ntr name possible.
i know this was a while ago but my thoughts on it is that those titles are pretty realistic. its always the ones you dont expect (NTR) it to come from that do it. of course not saying that you shouldnt trust significant others but defiitely keep eyes open lol

Reactions: Angelcrush

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How do you go from 0.1.5b to 0.2.30b?

Standing by for the compressed version, pretty please.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
When some girl gonna get DP'ed? I'm seeing too little NTR.

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
How stupid is our MC, I know it's NTR so stupidity has to move the plot, but if he's so uppity about his Sister why doesn't it occur to him to report the teacher to the police. Doesn't matter that Rie's 18, Saito is still in a position of power therefore it's statutory. Rie's not exactly subtle so recording her admitting it wouldn't be to hard.
Do you expect a good story in an NTR game? :oops:

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
Alright, played through the most recent patch and at least some of the terrible English is somewhat solved. By far, though, the weirdest thing about this game is the bizarre pacing. As in, the pacing is nonsensical. One moment two characters are talking, the next they're fucking, then the next they're having a threesome with another character who hasn't appeared in the past five scenes. It's almost comedic, but only because it doesn't seem to be intentionally comedic. The models are good enough tho, kind of the only charm of the game tbh.

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
My Fav is def kanna. I don't mind MC being cheated on, since he cheats just about as much, in a pathetic kinda way. Just instead of him being ok with it in the end, I think for once the MC should cut contact and move on. If I were a MC getting screwed over by literally everyone I know I'd want to move away from it all. I don't see a path here that ends with him being sane at all in the end aside from being toyed around with, unless he fully submits to the cuck life. Yeah ik I went a lil deep with my thoughts, it was just bugging me with this story over all the other games, don't know why.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes