alex211

May 6, 2017
Okay so basically without reading more than a few lines of text and going based off of what I've seen skipping through 99% of it and from what I've seen in the description. This is the kind of NTR it is (for those of you wondering like I was):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Angelcrush

drupy101

Jun 12, 2021
In all sense of the word, you truly give the MC, the short end of the stick. literally why give the MC a small pencil as a deck and everyone else well endowed, the MC is going to lose everything. the whole story is to put the MC down. too bad, but the name of the story is good though!

SecretLurker987

May 5, 2023
How frequent is the update? Is this like, every 2 weeks, 1 month, or what? I'm curious. I just started this and I'm enjoying it so far, so I'd just like to know when's the next update.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
In all sense of the word, you truly give the MC, the short end of the stick. literally why give the MC a small pencil as a deck and everyone else well endowed, the MC is going to lose everything. the whole story is to put the MC down. too bad, but the name of the story is good though!
I have to ask, what exactly did you expect from this ntr game? Vanilla happy end?

• Angry
Reactions: byran47

drupy101

Jun 12, 2021
I have to ask, what exactly did you expect from this ntr game? Vanilla happy end?
I have played NTR games before, and you still have the option to step on, or to be stepped on. at least you had a choice, with this game you have no choice to be stepped on. does that make sense !

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
How frequent is the update? Is this like, every 2 weeks, 1 month, or what? I'm curious. I just started this and I'm enjoying it so far, so I'd just like to know when's the next update.
I try to bring it out every 2 weeks, sometimes it takes a bit longer, but always less than 1 month per update! thank you for enjoying my game

Reactions: SecretLurker987

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
NTR doesn't need to involve someone the MC is involved with or romantically interested in. The idea of a relative being stolen doesn't necessarily need to come from a perspective of the MC being sexually attracted to them. It could just be that they love their relative in a normal way, but someone comes in and "corrupts" their mind so much that the relative stops loving the MC because all they care about is having sex with the antagonist. Like, a mother could start neglecting taking care of the MC, or a sister could stop spending time with the MC (or protecting him). That's a common theme in the NTR trope.

In this case, yes, the MC does have an unhealthy attraction toward his sister, so it follows the typical stolen love interest NTR trope. But I am curious how this story is going to turn out. Unlike many NTR stories (too many, imo), the MC isn't an unpopular loser. He is very popular, and even though he's not well-endowed, the few sexual interactions some of the girls have had with him have been positive. The first negative interaction actually came in this last update, from an unlikely source, and that could lead to some soul-crushing NTR events in the future.

But yea, I'm not quite sure what to expect. I have a feeling it's not going to be a "happy" ending, but it's not gonna be soul crushing ending either. I'm leaning toward it being a "real" ending. Some heartbreak happens, but the MC eventually grows from it and moves on. That's just my theory, though. I could be way off.
It’s non-existent, the number of games where female relatives exist and doesn’t turn into incest. It’s impossible to find a game where a MC has a normal relationship with his family, father, mother, and sisters (and of course brothers don’t exist).

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I just played the whole thing in one sitting, and holy shit is Jun infuriating. Early game, we see a fairly kind, caring guy with weird siscon tendencies he's trying to get over and thinking with his dick tendencies he feels rightly guilty about, but he tunnel visions so hard the moment he finds out his sister's getting laid and casts aside all his likeable qualities in a jealous rage. Like, if he was an asshole from the start, it wouldn't really phase me, but knowing that there was something worthwhile in there somewhere just makes how he treats Kanna an even worse gut-punch. I went from hoping he manages to move on from the sister he's inevitably going to lose to hoping Kanna keeps dating him just to keep cucking him with Jin (though it looks like he's going to find out sooner rather than later, and it might be more satisfying in the long run for him to have his heel realization and try to shape up now). That's pretty good writing to get that kind of emotional impact.

Also, Jin's best boy. He just tries to do right by everyone, and only really falters when he realizes that it'll be impossible to do so. The baggage he and his sister have are going to be interesting to find out about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LulluDev

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
My Perfect Sister [v0.1.4b] [LulluDev] Compressed

PC (169MB) -
MAC (154MB) -

If you like the game support the dev.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes