Ren'Py - Completed - Rie's Palace [v2.0] [LulluDev]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kayin

As a NTR game, the game fall flat.

You're following the story of a weakling in love with his sister. The story can be summed up as:
    1/ Sister doesn't love you, go fuck the teacher, and become a slut.
    2/ You date a girl by spite who loves you , treat her like shit.
    3/ She then rightfully go and get fucked by someone else, and become a slut.
    4/ All other characters follow the same pattern, they're all sluts on the get go with 0 build-up and 0 corruption.
    5/ You accept the fact everyone have sex with everyone and the story become a huge swinging gangbang fiesta.

The use of KK scenes is amateur, at best, with clipping, collision problems, questionnable angles, etc.
    The Maid Café part is bothersome. You need to reload your save every time you want to work with a different girl. And it's a glorified gallery more than anything.

You won't feel the "tension" a NTR game should make you feel. There are no build up, no story plots, no sense of unneasiness, nothing. You don't feel bad for the MC, the "Bulls" are uninteresting, All the women have the same personnality: "Big Dick = Yummy".

It's just "Oh, today's Monday, let's fuck in the toilet". "Today's Friday, let's fuck in front of your weakling brother so he can jerk off". I tried, but I'm not invested. I'd rather just launch Koikatsu myself and bang my own collection, result will be similar.

TLDR: Game is flavorless. NTR... Isn't really NTR. It's not Netorare (it is for like 5mn), or if it is, it's from secondary character perspective. It's not Netorase (since the MC break with his GF), and it's... Well, there's some kind of Netori depending on which way you look I guess, with the Teacher story...

It's more of a swinging gangbang """story""" than anything else. Clearly not for me, I was expecting NTR.
    If the game doesn't advertise as NTR, then it's a 2 stars.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

Well, this is not really NTR. Or at least the premise is really really weak. There's just a bunch of girls feeling -err- empowered to exercise their right to free sexual expression in a very overt and quantitively expressive fashion.

I.e. all the girls just start to have sex with everyone and anyone and that's the story. It's kinda fun on that basis. I like that the women are calling the shots here and despite the poor(ish) art, it's entertaining. But this is not a good game or a good VN.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Agile7961

I think this game is overhated. Definitely needs a lot of polishing, but for someone who's mostly just looking for good visuals it's honestly pretty good. The dev has gotten much better at making animations and I'll probably play whatever thing they release next.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

UNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  5. 3.00 star(s)

thegrindisreal

Just leftcontrolled the game...Yeah, I'm not reading all that poorly translated smut. I think the Male Protagonist tag should be removed since there is barely any content for him.
    This game is just a humongous clusterfuck...pun intended. Everyone is getting it on with everybody else...except for Jun.
    One problem , Jun is completely oblivious to what is happening around him, so there is no NTR. The only good scene was the light BDSM footjob. Even then the crazy chick doesn't explain anything to Jun...
    Do you also have this feel that each character is mentally deranged?

There is just to little emphasis put on Jun. He literally doesn't matter.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Federok88

Eh its okey. The models look appealing and some scenes look hot but thats about it.

The NTR leaves a lot to be desire since MC is even weaker than your avarege NTR protagonist so it doesnt even illicit sadistic pleasure just a pathetic sight.

Everyone is just too horny for their own good, there lack of focuss with all this other characters instead of focusing in mc, sister, gf, Professor, maybe Jin and Hanabi.

Horny characters work well in a harems but in this it only serves as a distraction.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like it had a really good premise "a popular guy getting complacent with his own popularity and gets screwed for not being able to let go of his obessession with his sister" but the excution isnt there.

A better pacing and a more focused start could've made this pretty good, but as it stands is just a good idea.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The Mc is retarded, I dont feel any fo the girls as a love interest, so the NTR its not that much NTR.
    The guys in many shots they look like girls, with curves and long legs.
    Some times I can not tell who is Jin, or Jun or Saitou until I see the size of their dicks, obviously the mc is the small dick.
    Pretty much all you see of the mc is him with a sad face, it is really uninspiring.
    Sex scenes are too default.
    It becomes a madhouse fuckfest pretty quick, and the sex loses value. The sister becomes the whorest whore but most of the evenings and nights she does nothing when at home. Not the most solid logic.
    Engrish is not ideal.

Couldn't recommend it
  8. 2.00 star(s)

imadecoy123

I think the only strong point for me on this is that the models look...fine?
    The game doesn't really have a story, it hops around a lot, the NTR aspect of the game is just wonky due to all the characters just fucking each other. There's little to no background on any character, the relationship with the siblings is nonexistent or any relationship for any of the characters really. The dialogue is bad for pretty much everyone, no one feels any remorse(they pretend to), it's literally just a HOLD SKIP until some sex scene appears, which the game has plenty of. I honestly tried to follow along the story but it was just poorly done. I ended up skipping everything and tried to put the pieces together when the sex scenes were happening, until I just scrapped the idea entirely.

Final thoughts: The game exist for those who just want to fuck everything.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

LordFrz

Overall, just not my kind of game..

I found it hard to keep track of who was who, since the guys looked really similar to me. And the NTR was bad since everybody was just fucking everybody. More of a game full of horney sluts.

To be fair to the game, after about 1hr of playing I got bored with it and just started skipping text, so I can't say I fully played it. But if after an hour I'm not hooked in some way, the game just isn't for me.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

First of all, there are no CGs, its all done with 3D models. Which means the dev can re-use standing art over and over and over again or identical outfits constantly, with very little sense of life to the visuals. Yes that is a 3D model of a female, but it doesn't immerse the player into the experience in any meaningful way. The game is also filled with tons of fluff and the marketing about a brother and sister and possible ntr is all a lot of broken promises. Most of the game is focused on an endless list of side characters that are hardly memorable at all. There is some erotic content in the game but its so basic and lifeless, it hardly got a reaction out of me. This game is going to need some major changes to pacing and priorities in order to justify a higher rating.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

xmagic

The latest update is a testament to the dev dedication and attentiveness to their players' needs. The enhancements, and improvements showcases a devotion to detail that enhances even better every update, like the facials expresions. It's refreshing to see a game that listens to its community.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Mutethemute

Leaving a review for v0.1.3b update!

Been loving/anticipating every update since 0.1.1. I cannot press enough that the character designs are great. The dev does a great job making the characters likeable especially some of the male characters which I find surprising in a ntr type game. The story/ntr set ups are too good. My favorite character is named Kanna, and trust me when I say that the dev made this girl super ultra cute inocent naive ojousama with shark teeth (perfect target for corruption/impure) Don't want to spoil to much but the dev gave her a lot of attention and love in the latest update :oops:(y)As a patreon member I love that the dev keeps us updated on the progress on future updates. As a fellow ntr fan I must say Give this game a chance!

In the end I'm glad I gave this game a chance and I hope you do too.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

sydrico2

This may not be the best game on this site in terms of quality. but for me this is my favorite game in this site. I like most of the character. it all fits the bill for me. huge fan of the artstyle. love the fact that everyone is having sex and how it is not forced at all. love the fact on how at first, it makes you think that the sister is in love with the brother, and then oh boy *chefs kiss* anyway hope that author would find all of the motivation, strengths that he needs in order to finish this game cause i fucking love this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

CDLara

This review was mad as of Version 0.1.1c

This is a fantastic start to a game, great setup of Characters and Story.
    I´m a sucker for good NTR games but this game showed me what I´m acually looking for in a game.
    That is: multiple, likable male characters which kind of act like rivals.
    No one is left empty handed, everyone gets some action, but with the right amount of NTR mixed in.

I didn´t have this game on the map until now, but definitely gonna watch it´s progress with great interest.

Go try it if you haven´t!

Update for "Rie´s Palace 1.0"
    Don´t see any appeal in this "Game" anymore.
    I supported the Dev in the beginning on Patreon and had high hopes for the Game, but somehow this just became a random fuck fest. No interesting Story no Gameplay elements.