EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1712950207244.png

Overview:
"A story between two siblings, where over time they start forming new friendships and the sister becomes more distant from her brother, leaving him alone."
Formanly know as My Perfect Sister

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: LulluDev -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -

Part 1

screenshot0009.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png
screenshot0009.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh boy can't wait to be NTRed by my brother!
I don't think there is a brother, I think they mean siblings.

LulluDev Just in case, if you mean Netori when you say NTR (i.e. MC is the one stealing), then that isn't NTR. (NTR is Netorare, i.s. where MC is the one stolen/taken from).
Some devs make that mistake when starting a game meant for the Netori audience, and end up alienating them because of using the wrong term. So thought I would mention it just in case. (although given the strikethrough on the perfect I doubt it is, games with misleading titles are fun.... actually.. not really :KEK: ).

p.s. Just realised I forgot about Reverse-NTR (Where the MC is stolen, since that could also go under the not so perfect sister if she is yandere like someone suggested). Also not NTR though (NTR is still specifically when MC is the one taken from).

Last edited:

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Just downloaded, it's indeed saying that the game will feature NTR scenarios. The dev should add this tag, before Anti NTR cult raid this thread...

And fix the description: "Siblings" instead of "Brothers".
sorry for that, english is not my first language, so I end up making these mistakes, thank you for the correction

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think there is a brother, I think they mean siblings.

LulluDev Just in case, if you mean Netori when you say NTR (i.e. MC is the one stealing), then that isn't NTR. (NTR is Netorare, i.s. where MC is the one stolen/taken from).
Some devs make that mistake when starting a game meant for the Netori audience, and end up alienating them because of using the wrong term. So thought I would mention it just in case. (although given the strikethrough on the perfect I doubt it is, games with misleading titles are fun.... actually.. not really :KEK: ).

p.s. Just realised I forgot about Reverse-NTR (Where the MC is stolen, since that could also go under the not so perfect sister if she is yandere like someone suggested). Also not NTR though (NTR is still specifically when MC is the one taken from).
Thanks for the reply, rest assured about the tags, I think they are all right, i wrote the whole story some time ago, and I have it all written down so it doesn't get out of hand or branch out of context.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
sorry for that, english is not my first language, so I end up making these mistakes, thank you for the correction
Your first version is very short, so I already finished it. I would advise you to proofread your text, there are quite many weird phrasings and incorrect spellings. The most remembered thing is that when a character is suddenly addressed, they answer "Hi" instead of something like "Huh?" or "Yeah?". This is a mistake, because such reaction occurs after their greeting. However, text is readable. I just advise you to use some site or service to correct your text. The easiest option is to use deepl write, grammarly or LanguageTool.
Overall, the dialogues and reactions of the characters could be improved and made more realistic.
It's not very clear to me where the plot is going and there are too many characters in my opinion. So far, the elements of the sandbox look like rudiments. All in all, I wish you luck, but it's probably not the game for me.

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Is this going to be NTR or Wholesome? My heart can't take too much pain before it gives up

Reactions: $@~

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
no need to apologize, Lullu;
my sincere gratitude for sharing "My Perfect Sister."

cheers.
Thank you very much, I will improve my skills as a programmer and also improve the graphical quality of the scenes to make the game as clean as possible :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for the reply, rest assured about the tags, I think they are all right, i wrote the whole story some time ago, and I have it all written down so it doesn't get out of hand or branch out of context.
Ah I see, so it is Netorare then.

Might I suggest once you get thread control, or by asking BaasB to add it as a planned tag under genre. Since people may not check dev notes as it looks relatively "Safe" so to speak for those who would avoid it. (and you wouldn't want unnecessary drama)

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes