• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Rhya's Crusade [v1.5] [blackfortressgames]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

1Kiri1

May 27, 2018
Passed the demo (I apologize in advance for bad English, I use a translator).

In general, the game looks very interesting. There are a couple of points.
1: Not quite clear interface. Health at 3, but did not immediately see the location in the interface. Auto-swap would be better to set up (automatic weapon change or manual when picking up).
2. Control is typical tractor - you can forgive, but as indicated - you need to give the player the opportunity to change it. Also, the grenade throw button and the interaction button are combined - this is not good.
3. In vertical surfaces, the character sometimes gets stuck in a spider style (fixed by turning the other way).
4. Save points. It is indicated that the nearest destroyed object will automatically save when losing, but I personally appeared near the tank at the beginning of the level.

The game is hard, but it's a platformer - no wonder some people struggle. But those who played enough Contra / Mario and other games of the beginning of the century (when almost all games are ultrahardcore) - the game will seem very easy.

Reactions: BlackFortressGames

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
for anyone who doesn't pay attention to his itch.io, he's got v1.5 out and he's even trying to get this on the steam too, lets go~
It seems there are already 4 stages available compared to the demo mentioned in the thread, which only has stage 1! Could some kind soul please share that?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Will 3D custom girl models ever die? Also that first screenshot looks an awful lot like Emons's artstyle just retextured. Was any of the art traced here?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes