Unity Rhya's Crusade [v1.5] [blackfortressgames]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1665762882912.png

Overview:
Rhya's Crusade: The Aradia's Reavers, its an action-packed game with the soul of a Run&Gun classic
featuring NES/Famicom palette and resolution with modern physics simulation and dynamic lightning
making a frenetic mix made for players who love retro classics with a naughty side.

This game is for adult audiences who enjoy Hentai and challenging gameplay, throughout the levels,
Rhya's clothes tear apart as she takes damage, being exposed to lewd enemy glares.
Stopping the plans of the sex-crazed Reavers could be a dangerous task.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-07-06
Developer: blackfortressgames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

fdd36a2dfe9f7dddfe9cff006b6499ba.png 3Y4Aj1.gif 65z2M3.gif 5ef53aa1dd7caaa25c087c92adf49cd5.png oGY7Sm.gif L6vScZ.gif fnOH_M.gif 9wBzpy.gif

Last edited:

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Controls suck, as do the controller controls. I actually think controller is bugged. Massive MASSIVE input lag when it comes to directional movement and it looks like it's not actually moving but feel likes it's moving a hidden curser and she's following that.

art and gameplay is amazing, they just need to fix the controls.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Ijsmann

Anything wrong with what I posted to warrent a facepalm?

Never said it was a bad game, just that there's a bug when it comes to controller and that they should fix that (Or allow us to remake our keyboard buttons)

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Besides some controls that bug me, like being unable to shoot above if jumping or aim diagonal down, and the fairly difficult gameplay with just 3 HP and 3 lives and many projectiles on screen, it's fun. Also are those the weapon modules? I was expecting something permanent that you could grab ammo for them. It's just the demo so we'll see the full release if they tweak something.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes