Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a very vast interest in the town and the various lucrative enterprises he has just got on his hands, precisely as he already got his own business outta town and now he is making his business into basing his headquarters in town and around the people in it.
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but... Is he really adding more females to the harem, ugh. The story is already suffering with the current amount. We don't need more characters that the story will hardly focus on.
This is a town where MC becomes the biggest fish - of course he will chase smaller fish and he will look into every nook and cranny to dominate, as is his stature and domination.

Of course, fish get sought out to fry by various other individuals, so MC making the right friend to stave off the opposing parties around town is a natural course of the story.

Business people usually expand and collaborate with more and more asssociates to grow their business, this is not unheard of or even new, while being very plausible as MC learns more and more of the legacy that has befallen upon him since the start of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Skyangel007

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
MC has a very vast interest in the town and the various lucrative enterprises he has just got on his hands, precisely as he already got his own business outta town and now he is making his business into basing his headquarters in town and around the people in it.

This is a town where MC becomes the biggest fish - of course he will chase smaller fish and he will look into every nook and cranny to dominate, as is his stature and domination.

Of course, fish get sought out to fry by various other individuals, so MC making the right friend to stave off the opposing parties around town is a natural course of the story.

Business people usually expand and collaborate with more and more asssociates to grow their business, this is not unheard of or even new, while being very plausible as MC learns more and more of the legacy that has befallen upon him since the start of this game.

I find it funny how you're using IRL common sense to defend bad writing xD The fact of the matter is that there are already too many main female characters in this game, and a lot of them barely get any attention in the story.

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
I genuinely enjoyed this game. MC is Strong, Honest, Loyal and most of all Competent in both Bed as well as Business. He loves his Girlfriends, He Sleeps with them, Works with them and Lives with them like a True Family.

Another Aspect I found it interesting is that MC is not afraid to shows his weakness and burdens, emotions and mental toll to his Girlfriends which can only be possible in relationships constructed on positive morals as it's foundation which is based on complete Trust and True love

His Girlfriends care about him like a Loving Mother, Banter about him like a Loving Sister and Worship him in Bed ike a Loving Wife.

MC even allows his Girlfriends to have fun with eachother without Jealousy and Judgement.

People here are complaining how many women ? Well if the MC is honest and competent and If his girlfriends are not jealous then why not ?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I genuinely enjoyed this game. MC is Strong, Honest, Loyal and most of all Competent in both Bed as well as Business. He loves his Girlfriends, He Sleeps with them, Works with them and Lives with them like a True Family.

Another Aspect I found it interesting is that MC is not afraid to shows his weakness and burdens, emotions and mental toll to his Girlfriends which can only be possible in relationships constructed on positive morals as it's foundation which is based on complete Trust and True love

His Girlfriends care about him like a Loving Mother, Banter about him like a Loving Sister and Worship him in Bed ike a Loving Wife.

MC even allows his Girlfriends to have fun with eachother without Jealousy and Judgement.

People here are complaining how many women ? Well if the MC is honest and competent and If his girlfriends are not jealous then why not ?
Damn reaction limit! Here take this (y)

Reactions: Orange9

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Because a game, even more so when developed by amateurs or a lone person, takes a lot of time and effort to develop. Now, the story started off really good with regard to the stories pacing. Most of the significant characters relationships (Jennifer, Lisa, Nicole, Linda etc) get explored, and we see their relationships develop.

Yet the further along we get in development of the game and the more harem members our dev keeps introducing, the more the writing of the game suffers as we either barely get any time with our favorite characters or we move straight to sex with new characters. Anya and Kate are a prime example of the latter. And yes I know with some characters that were introduced at the start we moved straight to sex like with Kelly or Karen. These characters however were clearly introduced for this specific purpose (as they are supposed to be flings) unlike characters like say Jennifer or Veronica.

And to reiterate my point regarding characters screen time. Some characters haven't even gotten scenes yet, like Isabella and Holly. Then there are also characters who only got one or two scenes, like Becky, Madison, Karen and Emily (This after 10 releases/updates).

I mean, if you go back a few pages, you can already see people moaning about the fact that updates are taking too long. Pretty sure one of the reason for this because the dev is just trying to showcase as many characters (and their story) as he can while at the same time introducing new characters. Most likely this means he has to do more work, thus meaning longer development time.

I genuinely enjoyed this game.
PS. I am also a big fan of the game, and that's exactly why I am concerned about this. I don't want the writing quality to suffer or for the dev to get a burnout.

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Halloween event restoration patch

For those who are interested, I've made a patch to restore the "Halloween 2020" event for v0.65.
You can now access it from the main menu again. :)

Just click on "Events".

The zip file also contains my previous patch to restore the music in the main menu.
Just unzip the two .rpy files into the "game" folder.

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The link for the Gallery Unlocker in the OP is not working (Link) The link takes you nowhere. After searching for 10 min in this thread I found it and this is the proper link that needs to be put in the OP (Link)

What happened to it? The gallery in the game doesn't work at all now without the mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The link for the Gallery Unlocker in the OP is not working (Link) The link takes you nowhere. After searching for 10 min in this thread I found it and this is the proper link that needs to be put in the OP (Link)

What happened to it? The gallery in the game doesn't work at all now without the mod.
for me both of your links lead to same post.

why ingame gallery doesn't with w/o mod you need to ask from modder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know it probably won't happen but do y'all think the MC might eventually find his mother it would be awesome but knowing the plot of this VN it's highly doubtful but still here's hoping.
she's dead so at best will find her remains.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes