• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: Eng only. Makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
there is something wrong i do't know i it's the ipatch, but MC speacks of Linda as his mother...but than when he explin of the old times, he says that is father wasn't the same after His stepmother died...and that Father and Linda didn't married... so i think that Linda should be the Stepmother and not the other way around...am i right?' it should be that MC and the girls are real brothers , from the lost mother and Linda the damn bicth stepmother after father's money...hell Mc says :3 Mother loves Men and fucked everyone as she could....she can't be his real mother

Reactions: Zakalwe76

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There was already incest, the way the game is "set up" is the sisters are already biological sisters (that is the incest part as they have feelings for each other), they are not related to the MC, unless you rewrote the entire story just changing step to mom isn't going to make sense.

The sisters are not related to him, the incest is with the sisters though...but as I said above unless you do a full rewrite changing step to mom isn't going to cut it ;)
but when Lisa talks to her bestie she clealy says that he is his real brother.when rachel says : but you aren't really brothers...so don't know if this was changed by ipatch too..but surely Linda is Mc sepmother and not his real mother..i think i shouldn't have installed the ipatch...

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
but when Lisa talks to her bestie she clealy says that he is his real brother.when rachel says : but you aren't really brothers...so don't know if this was changed by ipatch too..but surely Linda is Mc sepmother and not his real mother..i think i shouldn't have installed the ipatch...
The iPatch is messing the whole plot.
I a fan-made and it's made poorly.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there any recent news from the Dev? haven't heard from him in a while :unsure:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
March 30 was the last Patreon news ufrom the dev, but yeah, weird that it's been six months since the last game update. Maybe he's going back to add more MC facial expressions aside from just the 2 normal or angry, haha. Maybe check the Discord if they have one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The incest isn't with the MC it's with the sisters, it has been in the game from the start.

But, I'm not sure what the patch changes, as I haven't used it. It's one of those games it would need a re-write from the ground up from what I remember playing it, but it's been a like a decade since we've had an update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
March 30 was the last Patreon news ufrom the dev, but yeah, weird that it's been six months since the last game update. Maybe he's going back to add more MC facial expressions aside from just the 2 normal or angry, haha. Maybe check the Discord if they have one.
this is 2 updates per year game, 3 updates if lucky.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think one of the biggest gripes I have with this game is that it'd make sense to put "mind control" as a tag. The female characters act like MC is god's gift to earth for very little reason most of the time.
Other than that I like most of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think one of the biggest gripes I have with this game is that it'd make sense to put "mind control" as a tag. The female characters act like MC is god's gift to earth for very little reason most of the time.
Other than that I like most of it.
well he is. :p

anyways that's normal on all avns.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Usually compressed version is pinned to the main post in thread but here it is not, so I thought it does not exist or was deleted due to some circumstances
I've seen several threads where the compressed version isn't pinned in the OP so best bet is to search for it :)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Usually compressed version is pinned to the main post in thread but here it is not, so I thought it does not exist or was deleted due to some circumstances
Links on the main page for compressed versions and also Android ports are not done anymore. The F95 stuff has stopped that quite some time now. You maybe have seen older threads still having them or rarely the developers are doing that themselves.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Links on the main page for compressed versions and also Android ports are not done anymore. The F95 stuff has stopped that quite some time now. You maybe have seen older threads still having them or rarely the developers are doing that themselves.
The compressed versions are fan-made, so if no one makes them, the older links are removed.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes