• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I agree, but I don't think Sandra is the only character who is superfluous in this game (I'm also thinking of Rachel, Madison and Becky, for example).
I would have preferred fewer girls and more scenes with the MC. But that's just my opinion.
Excluding Sandra that, so far, has been totally useless, the one thing that I will definitely change is the MC attitude, I mean, he snaps with nothing, even though Linda deserves the worst, I find annoying that as soon as she speaks, the MC gets angry. And it's the same with all the "submissive" girls. You can be stern without free violence, in my opinion.

Apr 30, 2023
Excluding Sandra that, so far, has been totally useless, the one thing that I will definitely change is the MC attitude, I mean, he snaps with nothing, even though Linda deserves the worst, I find annoying that as soon as she speaks, the MC gets angry. And it's the same with all the "submissive" girls. You can be stern without free violence, in my opinion.
If you replay the game at some point and choose the love/friendlier path the MC at some point will be more soft to Linda...

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I think Sandra may be the single most annoying character i've ever seen in a VN.

It went through the whole "I don't know what I want" ... people convince her ... "okay, I want to be with him" ..... day later .... "I don't know what I want" .... repeat ad nauseam.

It made me hate her character.

It made me want to request the dev to leave poor Isabella alone and knock this bitch the fuck out instead.
Agreed, Sandra is my least favo character but not my only one though. Personally Also dislike Sandra's friend the one that runs a clothing store and the secretary + the childhood friend (I don't even bother learning their names). These characters barely have any relevance to the story or almost never show up.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Agreed, Sandra is my least favo character but not my only one though. Personally Also dislike Sandra's friend the one that runs a clothing store and the secretary + the childhood friend (I don't even bother learning their names). These characters barely have any relevance to the story or almost never show up.
That's the problem when you add too many LIs just for the sake of it, unless you make 3000 renders per update, you never see all of them. In my opinion, the dev is creating the story on the go, he doesn't have a plan nor a plot already written.

Reactions: Skyangel007

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's the problem when you add too many LIs just for the sake of it, unless you make 3000 renders per update, you never see all of them. In my opinion, the dev is creating the story on the go, he doesn't have a plan nor a plot already written.
The story is fine, it's one of the more interesting ones i've read.

The problem is that some of the women don't fit into it yet. By that I mean you could completely remove Sandra as a love interest and keep her plot with Isabella and the cult as a sub plot to tie up when the main plot is done and nothing of worth would be lost.

I mention Sandra specifically because she's taken a lot of screen time and added nothing. Nearly all her scenes have been a repeat with her undecided what she was doing. It's just dragging on. Her entire contribution to the game outside of the cult stuff is boring. Even if we removed all her boring scenes and brought her straight to the harem she adds nothing. Nearly all the girls added have a role or skill, she doesn't. Neither does Emily to be fair but so far she hasn't bored me.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The story is fine, it's one of the more interesting ones i've read.

The problem is that some of the women don't fit into it yet. By that I mean you could completely remove Sandra as a love interest and keep her plot with Isabella and the cult as a sub plot to tie up when the main plot is done and nothing of worth would be lost.

I mention Sandra specifically because she's taken a lot of screen time and added nothing. Nearly all her scenes have been a repeat with her undecided what she was doing. It's just dragging on. Her entire contribution to the game outside of the cult stuff is boring. Even if we removed all her boring scenes and brought her straight to the harem she adds nothing. Nearly all the girls added have a role or skill, she doesn't. Neither does Emily to be fair but so far she hasn't bored me.
That's what I am saying, I mean, I am fine even with 100 of girls in the harem, but each girl MUST add something. Setting aside the 3 sisters that are there for obvious reasons, all the other girls have something to add, ex-soldiers, cop, Ming's daughter, even Emily having a clothing store could provide clothes with a discount xD
But Sandra, as LI, is a waste of screen time, time that could've been used for investigating the cult subplot, for example.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Yep, I also feel it messes up the pace of the story. Every new relationship is now super fast-paced in regard to progression. Just take a look at the news reporters and Kate the doctor. The previously mentioned character that I dislike should have been side railed for characters like: Kate, because her medical skills would be relevant to the story. The same goes for the reporters, as they can document and reveal to the world what is happening. As such, that makes these characters relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996
3.40 star(s) 113 Votes