Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Sandra may be the single most annoying character i've ever seen in a VN.

It went through the whole "I don't know what I want" ... people convince her ... "okay, I want to be with him" ..... day later .... "I don't know what I want" .... repeat ad nauseam.

It made me hate her character.

It made me want to request the dev to leave poor Isabella alone and knock this bitch the fuck out instead.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think Sandra may be the single most annoying character i've ever seen in a VN.

It went through the whole "I don't know what I want" ... people convince her ... "okay, I want to be with him" ..... day later .... "I don't know what I want" .... repeat ad nauseam.

It made me want to request the dev to leave poor Isabella alone and knock this bitch the fuck out instead.
I see no lies.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022

I agree, but I don't think Sandra is the only character who is superfluous in this game (I'm also thinking of Rachel, Madison and Becky, for example).
I would have preferred fewer girls and more scenes with the MC. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Crazymic79

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
This mod fucks-up the whole plot, you know that?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Do you have an estimate how many hours the game lasts on average? I can play 3-4 hours a day.
Depends on how fast you read. Average adult reads between 230-250 words per minutes. Last time I played it through I think it took about 5 hours.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes