Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sancho1969, why didn't you ever do one for the first Summer with Mia? Doesn't need it? I've got it on Steam getting ready to post another update to it...as in "Season 1".

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
But by copying the 11/24 SCR.RPA file of the Mod onto the current v1.2.0 file of the game, doesn't this bring the game back to version v1.1.0?
It would bring it down to the modded v1.1.0, yes. Remember, I fixed all the broken shit already. He might have some other minor things adjusted (which I'll look at later) but it's far from high priority. It's all okay bud, I will look and update anything he might have changed as far as grammar, etc but I'm still working on other VN updates that just dropped. Considering nothing is broke with this mod (that I'm aware of) let it ride and use it until I can circle back around here. At the end of the day you are not missing out on any content using the current version of SanchoMod. Thanks.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
It would bring it down to the modded v1.1.0, yes. Remember, I fixed all the broken shit already. He might have some other minor things adjusted (which I'll look at later) but it's far from high priority. It's all okay bud, I will look and update anything he might have changed as far as grammar, etc but I'm still working on other VN updates that just dropped. Considering nothing is broke with this mod (that I'm aware of) let it ride and use it until I can circle back around here. At the end of the day you are not missing out on any content using the current version of SanchoMod. Thanks.
Thank you Sancho1969. I asked because an Italian user who follows my translations asked me to apply your current Mod on the new version of the game. I refused because I consider it unnecessary and proposed to download the v1.1.0 version of the game and apply my v1.1.0 modded translation that integrates your Mod.
Sorry English translated with DeepL

Reactions: Marusk

Marusk

Jun 15, 2023
Io, come altri, aspetterò il tuo aggiornamento per giocare. Forse se controlli la nuova versione noterai alcuni bug e sarai fenomenale nel risolverli. Ti ringrazio sempre per il tuo lavoro!

Lo riporterebbe alla modificata v1.1.0, sì. Ricorda, ho già riparato tutta la merda rotta. Potrebbe avere qualche altra piccola modifica da apportare (che esaminerò più tardi) ma non è una priorità assoluta. Va tutto bene amico, cercherò e aggiornerò tutto ciò che potrebbe aver cambiato per quanto riguarda la grammatica, ecc. Ma sto ancora lavorando su altri aggiornamenti VN che sono appena caduti. Considerando che non c'è niente di rotto con questo mod (di cui sono a conoscenza), lascialo girare e usalo finché non posso tornare da queste parti. Alla fine della giornata non ti perderai nessun contenuto utilizzando la versione attuale di SanchoMod. Grazie.
[/CITAZIONE]

Last edited:

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
I have question, is this mod fine with vanilla saves?
Or should i start over from the beginning because it generates problems in the long run?

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
Currently for mobile use it's fully compatible with devices like ROG Ally and Steam Deck (personally verified).
Hey I actually have the ROG Ally but having troubles opening Renpy games, upon clicking on the application file, nothing happens, I have installed/updated Direct X, updated Visual C++ and graphics card, still nothing...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey I actually have the ROG Ally but having troubles opening Renpy games, upon clicking on the application file, nothing happens, I have installed/updated Direct X, updated Visual C++ and graphics card, still nothing...
My ROG is heavily modded but I don't have any issues with either it or the Deck (the Deck isn't modded so much on purpose). RenPy is mostly self-contained so as long as your ROG has it's normal Win installation I haven't a clue what "troubles" you might be having. You'd have to be more specific.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes