• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Vtor

Sep 27, 2022
Same. I think somthing with scr.rpa file wrong. Original one weight more then that from mod

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Im usually pretty good at following instructions... but something is not working here.

1: Ive verified game version and mod version appear to be the same. ("Version: Episode 10 - 1.1.0" vs " Game Version: Episode 10 v1.1.0")
2: Ive started from scratch. Game zip, unarchived. Game plays as is. (ive done this 4 times now while troubleshooting)
3: I install the mod as specified. I place the contents in the zip inside the game folder. It overwrites the scr.rpa file
4: Ive made no other changes. Fresh game, fresh mod (Ive re-downloaded the mod twice). I used 7zip archive test to confirm there are no errors in the 17G game download.

1701844723407.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 3251, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 28, in remove
    _list.remove(self, a)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpyc", line 3234, in script
  File "H:\Bulk\XGames\Returing to Mia 2 v1 1 0-market\Returing to Mia 2 v1.1.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Bulk\XGames\Returing to Mia 2 v1 1 0-market\Returing to Mia 2 v1.1.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    _list.remove(self, a)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia 
Tue Dec  5 23:35:01 2023

What am I doing wrong or missing?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Im usually pretty good at following instructions... but something is not working here.

1: Ive verified game version and mod version appear to be the same. ("Version: Episode 10 - 1.1.0" vs " Game Version: Episode 10 v1.1.0")
2: Ive started from scratch. Game zip, unarchived. Game plays as is. (ive done this 4 times now while troubleshooting)
3: I install the mod as specified. I place the contents in the zip inside the game folder. It overwrites the scr.rpa file
4: Ive made no other changes. Fresh game, fresh mod (Ive re-downloaded the mod twice). I used 7zip archive test to confirm there are no errors in the 17G game download.

View attachment 3147238

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    _list.remove(self, a)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpyc", line 3234, in script
  File "H:\Bulk\XGames\Returing to Mia 2 v1 1 0-market\Returing to Mia 2 v1.1.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Bulk\XGames\Returing to Mia 2 v1 1 0-market\Returing to Mia 2 v1.1.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    _list.remove(self, a)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia
Tue Dec  5 23:35:01 2023

What am I doing wrong or missing?
Do exactly what you did (install a fresh copy of the VN then install the mod) BUT do it in a newly named directory/folder. There's something in your current directory/folder of the VN that's borked. Just install the VN in a directory named something like "Returning To Mia-ep10-pc - SanchoMod" for example, then install the mod into that, then test. Please report back your findings.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's useless and this mod doesn't support the Android version
because the creator of this mod hates android
It's useless and you won't get a reply.

I've just given up
This mod is not suitable for Android
You're assumptions are ridiculous. See the post directly above yours. This has nothing to do with my feelings. The fact is that android is inferior to the other three majors and simply can NOT handle the custom API's I've written in the current mod core code. So, your time and effort is best served to criticize your choice of platform, not me personally. You can't run your PS5's COD on an Atari 2600 for example... it just won't work.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Do exactly what you did (install a fresh copy of the VN then install the mod) BUT do it in a newly named directory/folder. There's something in your current directory/folder of the VN that's borked. Just install the VN in a directory named something like "Returning To Mia-ep10-pc - SanchoMod" for example, then install the mod into that, then test. Please report back your findings.
I forgot to mention in my original testing, I did do a second dir.

The path is short, so its not a path length issue. There are no special characters in the folder (either of the 2 I tried)
h:\Bulk\Xgames\Returing to Mia 2 v1 1 0-market
h:\Bulk\Xgames\rtm

No change

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I forgot to mention in my original testing, I did do a second dir.

The path is short, so its not a path length issue. There are no special characters in the folder (either of the 2 I tried)
h:\Bulk\Xgames\Returing to Mia 2 v1 1 0-market
h:\Bulk\Xgames\rtm

No change
Need more info. Does it only occur when you load an older save? Does it occur if you start a new playthough? Etc. If it happens if loading an old save and starting a new playthrough then it's most likely that your persistent file is borked.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Need more info. Does it only occur when you load an older save? Does it occur if you start a new playthough? Etc. If it happens if loading an old save and starting a new playthrough then it's most likely that your persistent file is borked.
Its on game open. With mod, games opens the window, I see an off white background, then the error.

If I remove the mod (2 files and the folder), the game will start normally (goes to that dark colored video/animation before the main menu).

I really do not get it. Ive redownloaded the game now, and brand new game unzipped, runs fine. If I put the mod in it, it fails. Neither archive gives any errors when extracting and both pass the "archive test" in 7z. I even tried it in h:\rtm\ just to minimize the path as much as possible. So its h:\rtm\game\<Etc>

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Its on game open. With mod, games opens the window, I see an off white background, then the error.

If I remove the mod (2 files and the folder), the game will start normally (goes to that dark colored video/animation before the main menu).

I really do not get it. Ive redownloaded the game now, and brand new game unzipped, runs fine. If I put the mod in it, it fails. Neither archive gives any errors when extracting and both pass the "archive test" in 7z. I even tried it in h:\rtm\ just to minimize the path as much as possible. So its h:\rtm\game\<Etc>
Try this for me if you find time:
  1. With the VN close (not running), in both your VN install (h:\rtm\game\saves for example) AND "(user name)/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/RtM-1604045022" find, backup, and delete both the "persistent" files (they won't have a file extension).
  2. Run the VN and test.
If you wish to revert simply copy your backed-up persistent file (both backup files will be identical) to the above locations to overwirte the new ones.

Reactions: Baalzie

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 1686599

Overview:
In-game mod for Returning to Mia (Summer with Mia 2)
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
Note: If you run this on a potato system then it's likely to bake it. It's highly recommended that you initiate via a dedicated GPU.

Updated: 11-24-2023
Game/Creator: Returning to Mia (Summer with Mia 2) / Inceton Games /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E10v1.1.0
Game Version: Episode 10 v1.1.0
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core) .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 11/24/2023 12:28 CST
Download: -

(preview pics below are of vE6, I'll update later)
View attachment 1774543 View attachment 1774544 View attachment 1774545 View attachment 1774546 View attachment 1774547 View attachment 1774549 View attachment 1774550
View attachment 1686627 View attachment 1686626 View attachment 1686635 View attachment 1686636

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1686619
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Hii Sancho, It seems a new update is available now https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-10-v1-1-0-inceton.66199/post-12379608

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Try this for me if you find time:
  1. With the VN close (not running), in both your VN install (h:\rtm\game\saves for example) AND "(user name)/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/RtM-1604045022" find, backup, and delete both the "persistent" files (they won't have a file extension).
  2. Run the VN and test.
If you wish to revert simply copy your backed-up persistent file (both backup files will be identical) to the above locations to overwirte the new ones.
Same thing. I actually deleted the entire folder in appdata since I have never actually played this game.

I unzipped the game FRESH, and the mod FRESH. Overwrote the file when asked. Double clicked the exe to play it. Got the game window with a white screen for about 10s, then got this:
1701988899528.png

Honestly.. Im tired of messing with it. So I am just giving up on this game. I wasnt too excited for it in the first place. The fact that nobody else seems to be encountering this issue means it must be something fairly unique to my PC, but I cannot figure out what that would be.

In case it is not clear, I understand you have gone above and beyond trying to resolve this, especially since nobody else is getting this. I appreciate the effort.

Reactions: Baalzie

skrusher

May 11, 2019
And we have another patch, now it's v1.2.0. Sancho1969 have you seen this new update? If you have, do you plan to update your mod, if necessary, or will you wait for a few more patches to do so?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And we have another patch, now it's v1.2.0. Sancho1969 have you seen this new update? If you have, do you plan to update your mod, if necessary, or will you wait for a few more patches to do so?
I've not seen a changelog that shows anything other than what I've already fixed is different tbh. I think the dev is still trying to catch up to my fixes. Find me a changelog if you can.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've not seen a changelog that shows anything other than what I've already fixed is different tbh. I think the dev is still trying to catch up to my fixes. Find me a changelog if you can.
I posted it with the release.

Hi,

Here is the list of updates:
  • Fixed the audio glich where you could hear white noise while switching between songs
  • Fixed two story inconsistencies concerning Cindy
  • Added an auto forward option in the settings. You can also change how fast the dialogues advance. (due to popular demand)

Best regards,
Inceotn games

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
" Added an auto forward option in the settings. You can also change how fast the dialogues advance. (due to popular demand) "

Popular demand my ass... he did it because I did it already. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: elementalist777
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes