otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Jenna is great, but the question is, "most interesting?"

Emma's fall has piqued my interest the most. Jenna just remains a bitch, for now. She needs more layers to her personality to win, "most interesting."
Being main girl's sister automatically gives Jenna so much points of advantage. And this aspect of the story didn't significantly touched yet. While we already had a major part of excitment witnessing Emma's fall into corruption, and not much left to be ahead to see about it, meanwhile so much of depravity awaits us in the scenes of Adrianna and Jenna cooperating in their exploration of lust.

Reactions: ramvivat

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
you can say what you want about "Emma is corrupted and there isnt much left to do" bla bla but there is so much more beauty to corrupting Emma and Linda further while their loved ones are nearby.
its only the tip of the iceberg to how much you can play with them.
so much netori (also counts if its "motherly" love for son or daugther) potential, awww.... im shivering from excitement just thinking about it...

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
you can say what you want about "Emma is corrupted and there isnt much left to do" bla bla but there is so much more beauty to corrupting Emma and Linda further while their loved ones are nearby.
its only the tip of the iceberg to how much you can play with them.
so much netori (also counts if its "motherly" love for son or daugther) potential, awww.... im shivering from excitement just thinking about it...
Well, why not, if Kalyha plans to develop and explore every character's story arc really deep. But combo Adrianna+Jenna didn't started yet at all, except of some sexual tension, like in spa episode. So everything related to them as duo is ahead, waiting to be told.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Game is perfect but one thing that's missing for me is slap sounds. I know we're never gonna get animation and that's fine but just adding a slap sound and like a yelp maybe whenever mc spanks or slaps his mom would add a lot imo

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Game is perfect but one thing that's missing for me is slap sounds. I know we're never gonna get animation and that's fine but just adding a slap sound and like a yelp maybe whenever mc spanks or slaps his mom would add a lot imo
erotic slapping, ass slapping, gurgling, fapping, any wet sounds in general would massively increase the experience, true
i can live without animations (which is sad but w/e) but SOUNDS man... that would be really really huge!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Jenna is great, but the question is, "most interesting?"

Emma's fall has piqued my interest the most. Jenna just remains a bitch, for now. She needs more layers to her personality to win, "most interesting."
Well, actually, Jenna was the first to come to visit Stan for a session of anal sex, which she wanted so badly that she even agreed to participate in the video filming of hardcore content. Even Adrianna doesn’t agree to filming vaginal sex yet, she’s not ready yet. and Jenna - she is quite “ripe”.
but perhaps Jenna lacks "commitment"? and if so, then yes, there is room for improvement in the matter of Jenna’s corruption.
I don’t understand why Stan doesn’t involve Emma in the video filming - she might well agree to such an act.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Well I don't know why I didn't add slapping sounds before but you made me realize it would be a great value to the game... Especially since MC loves slapping butts haha... You know what? I'll add this right away!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Well I don't know why I didn't add slapping sounds before but you made me realize it would be a great value to the game... Especially since MC loves slapping butts haha... You know what? I'll add this right away!
Ohhh, our dear lord and savior of all milf and corruption games Kaylha actually answered to our prayers!
Thank you so much!!!

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Then think about adding also some background music, something chill and nice, like that track from main menu, I like it.
Because I think that just alone slap sound out of silence and nowhere will sound weird and too suddenly, so gonna scary or stun to deaf some people who was not aware and was playing with high volume level without paying attention.
Female moans also would be awesome. :giggle:

I hope we didn't opened a Pandora's Box, because I believe proper sound design can take not less time and efforts, than animations and plot.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Are you planning to add the sounds retroactively to all the spanks that already happened? Or am I asking for too much?

I could be wrong but it seems to me that it would be pretty simple because you always write the same line: ***Ass Slap*** (or something like that), so I think you can automatically trace all these places and below it add:

play sound "spank.mp3"
play sound "cry.mp3"

Maybe it's more complex idk, but I really hope you try to do that because I personally love replaying a lot of the old scenes from before the mom was as corrupted as she is now. Spanking her back then was more acciting. Still very hot tho

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You are a legend :love:
Are you planning to add the sounds retroactively to all the spanks that already happened? Or am I asking for too much?

I could be wrong but it seems to me that it would be pretty simple because you always write the same line: ***Ass Slap*** (or something like that), so I think you can automatically trace all these places and below it add:

play sound "spank.mp3"
play sound "cry.mp3"

Maybe it's more complex idk, but I really hope you try to do that because I personally love replaying a lot of the old scenes from before the mom was as corrupted as she is now. Spanking her back then was more acciting. Still very hot tho
saves may be not compatible, i afraid...

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019

play sound "spank.mp3"
play sound "cry.mp3"

Yes of course, I added the sound to every single slap. Like you said, it wasn't such a big deal to do that. Most difficult was to find a good slap sound...
With all the scenes getting renewed you will be pleased if you like replay old content haha.

saves may be not compatible, i afraid...
It should be fine.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] you will be pleased if you like replay old content [...]
I usually don't do this but for some good slaps I am actually considering... :p
Thanks btw for listening to us "wretched" non-supporters. That's truly noteworthy.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Yes of course, I added the sound to every single slap. Like you said, it wasn't such a big deal to do that. Most difficult was to find a good slap sound...
With all the scenes getting renewed you will be pleased if you like replay old content haha.

It should be fine.
I heard you are also in for some lewd and hawt s*cking noises while the girls do some nice mouth action ;)

3.90 star(s) 151 Votes