ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Adrianna too, but without asking.
barely felt the desire, without saying a word, without warning he came up, inserted his penis into her, came inside her, not wondering if she had finished, took it out and went on about his business - he used her in the full sense of the word - like a whore is used casually, without asking her opinion? oh yeah, Adrianna should have been trained for a role like that.

yes, if anything, then Adrianna herself wanted to be the perfect cumbucket. so that she would get all of her son’s sperm.
and the bucket is not asked if it wants to be filled. =)

Last edited:

oste22

May 31, 2017
It would be cool if MC gifts all of the girls a collar with their pet names on them. For Adrianna it could be her own nickname ‘Cum bucket’, For Jenna , ‘Anal slut’, and etc.
It would be a good way to show that the MC owns these bitches and who is their master.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It would be cool if MC gifts all of the girls a collar with their pet names on them. For Adrianna it could be her own nickname ‘Cum bucket’, For Jenna , ‘Anal slut’, and etc.
It would be a good way to show that the MC owns these bitches and who is their master.
hey what about our bukkake-chan? i mean Linda. she is not divorced yet.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
hey what about our bukkake-chan? i mean Linda. she is not divorced yet.
"Oh, this collar? It's just trendy accessory, don't mind it, Honey. Lewd swear words on it? Dear, you're exaggerating it a bit, it's just edgy style, you know, it's just how fashion is nowadays. ... I said enough! Stop pissing me off, for god sake. I'm not gonna take it off, end of discussion!". :giggle:

Just the way Jenna managed her way to wear that super slutty dress to Adrianna's birthday party.

• Haha
Reactions: Binta9 and ramvivat

Luckyy7

Jul 29, 2023
Yeah and the next step would be a small tattoo, just imagine “Cum bucket” tattoo on Adrianna’s ass while MC is doing her in the doggy style.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah and the next step would be a small tattoo, just imagine “Cum bucket” tattoo on Adrianna’s ass while MC is doing her in the doggy style.
yes and on the belly too... (arrow lead to the pussy with the scripring "cum to here") because mom iz da best cumbucket for mommy's boy's cummies foreva!
Adrianna can get these tattoos on her body as a gift to her son for his birthday (it seems that Stan will be 20 years old, isn’t it? It’s a big date!!! and for big date need big present) as a sign of endless devotion to him and as a sign that there will be no return to the old Adrianna, but there will be just ever-deepening depravity.

and, damn it, I wish Linda to become pregnant, and especially as punishment for not wanting to follow her own beliefs (the child is not guilty of the sins of the parents) and killing the Stan's child with “morning after” pills, which is a sin even worse than adultery. (if I got something wrong, guys, correct me, ok?)
Come on, Linda, nothing bad will happen, so you and Jack will divorce, and so what? no big deal! Jack still doesn’t pay enough attention to you, as a loving husband should, he abandoned you, cheated on you with his job.
think about it, Linda, think about it!

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, is there a mod out there to increase the size of the text and fade the textbox?? Especially, fade the textbox.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Adriana, is super hot, a true MILF, wishing she was a MIF, and wishing she was the MILF next door. One of my most favorite fetishes is a girl/mom having to work in a sleazy bar serving drinks to drunks who can't keep their hands and lips off the poor barmaid. She has to put up with it by orders of her boss and she is forced to wear a sleazy slut outfit with whorish makeup, to entice the customers.
Would love to see Adriana taking this night job, until she is able to get her modeling career rolling again (hint: never).
She brings her soiled body home to her son each night, and she serves him drenched/dripping leftovers. (He doesn't know exactly what her job is all about) He just thinks that Mom is hot for him.
Food for thought, Ms. Kalyha. Please keep this games with this beautiful woman going.
Personally, I love my women petite, with small to no boobs at all, as long as they have puffy to pointy nipples, I'm good. Slim figure with a tight ass, and of course a redhead.
Every now and then, I do make exceptions and Adriana is definitely, an exception. Her face and her expressions, rock my boat.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Adriana, is super hot, a true MILF, wishing she was a MIF, and wishing she was the MILF next door. One of my most favorite fetishes is a girl/mom having to work in a sleazy bar serving drinks to drunks who can't keep their hands and lips off the poor barmaid. She has to put up with it by orders of her boss and she is forced to wear a sleazy slut outfit with whorish makeup, to entice the customers.
Would love to see Adriana taking this night job, until she is able to get her modeling career rolling again (hint: never).
She brings her soiled body home to her son each night, and she serves him drenched/dripping leftovers. (He doesn't know exactly what her job is all about) He just thinks that Mom is hot for him.
Food for thought, Ms. Kalyha. Please keep this games with this beautiful woman going.
Personally, I love my women petite, with small to no boobs at all, as long as they have puffy to pointy nipples, I'm good. Slim figure with a tight ass, and of course a redhead.
Every now and then, I do make exceptions and Adriana is definitely, an exception. Her face and her expressions, rock my boat.
you might want to try karryn's prison bar minigame and corruption town (based off of that minigame)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
One of my most favorite fetishes is a girl/mom having to work in a sleazy bar serving drinks to drunks who can't keep their hands and lips off the poor barmaid. She has to put up with it by orders of her boss and she is forced to wear a sleazy slut outfit with whorish makeup, to entice the customers.
I like this plot idea, such noir, imagine it in setting of Gotham City. Corrupted goverment and police, streets full of crime, shady bar/restaurant owned by mafia, you have to be strong to defend your beautiful mother from all the dangers she faces everyday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.90 star(s) 151 Votes