ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah it is strange for me, because in earlier versions of her scenes it looked like her story is going to be a slut pretending to be not one (or a reformed slut), but the current scenes aren't, but then there came the tatoo.
Or maybe just I'm reading too much into it lol
you may not be far from the truth. The work of a fashion model is not far from the work of a camwhore - both of them want strangers to look at them and desire them. It’s another matter that a fashion model may not be able to admit it to herself, unlike a camwhore.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
we don't have mindreading
There is no such thing as telepathy, yes, of course! but in mental hospitals there are a lot of people who “hear voices.”

if you remember your school biology lessons, then you should remember how a nerve cell works. Knowing how a nerve cell works, you (SUDDENLY!!!) will come to understand the principle of operation of the nervous system. The nervous system is a radio transceiver - low-power, yes. but nevertheless, it is something that is capable of both transmitting and receiving electromagnetic pulses or responding to an electromagnetic field.

By the way, being under high-voltage power lines can lead to migraines. Personally, this has happened to me more than once (more precisely, it happens all the time - every time I have to cross a power line, my head starts to hurt).

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
EC2A39C4-7D07-4905-B52F-9C3DFFFEF07E.jpeg
So we are for sure getting Jenna in the next update, are we finally going to get the big reveal of what’s going on between MC and Adrianna to Jenna ? Is it finally time for some threesome action with the Adrianna and Jenna ?:unsure: One can only hope..

UltyShot

Apr 2, 2023
View attachment 3303974
So we are for sure getting Jenna in the next update, are we finally going to get the big reveal of what’s going on between MC and Adrianna to Jenna ? Is it finally time for some threesome action with the Adrianna and Jenna ?:unsure: One can only hope..
Lol, one month later, only 25% done... The progress is fantastic :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: otoboke

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 3303974
I would love to see some stupid gaz-lighting nonsense, like MC and Adrianna pretending "we are just doing some 18+ photo shooting, nothing special, yeah, I'm stroking his hard co.. I mean penis, so what? there is nothing sexual, just business" and Jenna pretending that it's ok and she understands. And then Jenna by herself also act like "yeah I'm touching myself when we filming sessions with Stan, but it was his request, I'm just trying to be professional, you know.." and Adrianna feels unable to say anything against it because don't want to sound hypocrite. Then MC adding "yeah, mom, you imagine things, we just filming regular scene, stop being pervert". :LOL:
That would be hilarious.

Can't wait btw, I miss Jenna.

Last edited:

UltyShot

Apr 2, 2023
I would love to see some stupid gaz-lighting nonsense, like MC and Adrianna pretending "we are just doing some 18+ photo shooting, nothing special, yeah, I'm stroking his hard co.. I mean penis, so what? there is nothing sexual, just business" and Jenna pretending that it's ok and she understands. And then Jenna by herself also act like "yeah I'm touching myself when we filming sessions with Stan, but it was his request, I'm just trying to be professional, you know.." and Adrianna feels unable to say anything against it because don't want to sound hypocrite. Then MC adding "yeah, mom, you imagine things, we just filming regular scene, stop being pervert". :LOL:
That would be hilarious.

Can't wait btw, I miss Jenna.
Kalyha, re-login plz :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: otoboke

ChesyPas

Feb 9, 2023
No. I need more Emma, Linda, Rebecca and FBI woman content >.<
I want to see them fully enwrapped into depravity
Yep, that could take about 2 big updates and 2-3 more big updates for Adranna and that's all. Summary 5 more updates and game's done.

ChesyPas

Feb 9, 2023
No. I need more Emma, Linda, Rebecca and FBI woman content >.<
I want to see them fully enwrapped into depravity
What are you talking about? All girls in the game are totally corrupted and into depravity. The goal of MC is reached. So the game needs logical finish.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
What are you talking about? All girls in the game are totally corrupted and into depravity. The goal of MC is reached. So the game needs logical finish.
after reaching depravity you need content to enjoy your depravity. its like you are finally buying a new house and you sleep in it for like 2-3 times and say it served its purpose.. enjoy it more after reaching your goal man. postgaming

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I wish Emma resist a lot longer, like holy fuck her turning was like a turning on a switch.
well she resisted 2 blackmailed scenes and the 3rd scene where she finally crumbles after understanding that her son keeps lying to her and isnt doing shit for his future after all she has done for him, she finally crumbles.
to be honest i also wished she would have resisted more but the game would become endless if prolonged any longer i think

Reactions: oste22

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
nope! Lynda and Rebecca is not totally corrupted.
Lynda must wish to fuck like a rabbit in threesomes with Rebecca for name her as totally corrupted woman. hehe =) maybe knocked up (and Rebecca too hehe)
and Adrianna must be creampieable by her own will - she must be total slut of her son, she must totally no have any shame or pride - be mindless sex-craved doll of her son.

then maybe(!!!) this is will be near the end of the story. maybe.

Reactions: Heathwind
3.90 star(s) 151 Votes