VN Ren'Py Abandoned Requiem Symphony [v0.12] [Lumicent]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
wINCEST UPDATE.

Although, the game has everything for wincest (juicy MILF and her daughter) as some people are wishing for. But the author has scripted and modelled the game in non-incestual way. So It definitely will take time to rewrite the scripts in incestual way. But it might not be as good as a regular incest mod. As the plot has many instances where Lumi's mother behaves formally with MC. So how it's gonna be possible if the to-be-mother character doesn't talk to MC like a mother.

Initially I thought,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But now honestly, playing the game halfway, I feel incest mod won't give justice to original plot and renders. But definitely not impossible.
Another alternate plot would probably be keeping the Mum dead, and make MILF and girl, Aunt and cousin. That would probably require less work and still scratch the wincest itch. ;)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I find it strange that we in the introduction get the info that they live at night and sleep in the day. Then it's just normal when the story starts! :rolleyes:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
and another one has been released end of January...

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Aigoo! Yet another parent bites the dust...

PS: In a shocking turn of events, a horny teenager falls prey to, you know, hormones.

• Haha
Reactions: disimulated

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
I might try this if there is a Full HD version instead of 4k since Renpy is not really suited for 4k yet.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes