VN Ren'Py Abandoned Requiem Symphony [v0.12] [Lumicent]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The characters are great, still need to see how the story develop in the future update, putting this game in the waiting list.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Started off alright, and I thought it was going to have a nice mature story to it. Prologue was intriguing, and was interested to see what was going to happen.

Then it turned into the typical creepy pervert MC type game. Peeping on people in the shower, taking pictures of them, even molesting girls in their sleep and spying on them as they change. The prologue gave me such hope that this would be a great story, and then it turned into that.

And to top it off, it has game over choices everywhere. So if you don't do it the way they want you to, you get a game over.

I was seriously excited for this after the prologue, but once the MC moved into his friend's house, I was done. Complete 180 from the serious start, to the usual creepy pervert. Best of luck with your project, but this just won't be for me. Thanks regardless.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man normally they just kill off the father now the mom too its a sad day :ROFLMAO:

So future tags Harem and cheating yeah that will go well :sneaky: Unless the MC does the cheating with women :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: punisher2099

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Man normally they just kill off the father now the mom too its a sad day
Dude sometimes they kill the entire human race, so be thankful that it's just father and mother this time. :sneaky::coffee:

against a strange and unknown kind of creatures known merely as “Demoniens”,
Reminds me of "Demorai" in a certain other game lmao. :sneaky::coffee:

Olisan

Jan 15, 2022
god damn yumi is mega cute
cant wait for more scenes and character development
def keeping a close eye on this game, keep up the good work dev!

Reactions: lunar517

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Must be scouts. :unsure::coffee:
Also... planned tags?
Nvm, found it:
yep, however that does not clarify anything about the "taboo" tag of this forum XD, only time will tell what it will contain.

On the other hand, it would be great if a "future tags" button could be implemented in the forum, since practically a new game that comes out is the first thing they ask for.:unsure:

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ActuallyArma

Sep 7, 2020
Started off alright, and I thought it was going to have a nice mature story to it. Prologue was intriguing, and was interested to see what was going to happen.

Then it turned into the typical creepy pervert MC type game. Peeping on people in the shower, taking pictures of them, even molesting girls in their sleep and spying on them as they change. The prologue gave me such hope that this would be a great story, and then it turned into that.

And to top it off, it has game over choices everywhere. So if you don't do it the way they want you to, you get a game over.

I was seriously excited for this after the prologue, but once the MC moved into his friend's house, I was done. Complete 180 from the serious start, to the usual creepy pervert. Best of luck with your project, but this just won't be for me. Thanks regardless.
Funnily enough, had left a similar comment on Itch but included a run down of the choices and they removed it. When I made the comment again without the choices they thanked me for a spoiler-free review.

Sharing and pointing out how basically every choice you made forced you to creep on someone is spoilers, I guess.

Edit: They blocked me, lol. Sing their praises and don't criticize them or else.

yep, however that does not clarify anything about the "taboo" tag of this forum XD, only time will tell what it will contain.

On the other hand, it would be great if a "future tags" button could be implemented in the forum, since practically a new game that comes out is the first thing they ask for.:unsure:
For what it's worth, on Itch they had said:
" All content such as NTR will be avoidable if you don't like it. You won't have to go through it to advance in the main story."

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Funnily enough, had left a similar comment on Itch but included a run down of the choices and they removed it. When I made the comment again without the choices they thanked me for a spoiler-free review.

Sharing and pointing out how basically every choice you made forced you to creep on someone is spoilers, I guess.

For what it's worth, on Itch they had said:
" All content such as NTR will be avoidable if you don't like it. You won't have to go through it to advance in the main story."
Thanks, at least it has been confirmed that they are going to put ntr (avoidable, of course), I will still wait to see how it develops, thanks for commenting here, several users will be able to make their decision accordingly. (y)

Reactions: Larry2000

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Выглядит хорошо. Но для первой версии весит слишком много. Я играл в сжатую версию и всё равно картинка была хорошей. Не знаю насколько отличии от оригинала, но думаю что не на много. Высокое разрешение это хорошо, но и картинка должна быть хорошая. Тени, обстановка и всё такое. Просто так добавлять высокое разрешение нет смысла, в игре всё равно никто не увеличивает изображение что бы рассмотреть пиксели, так что в большинстве не имеет смысла. Но всё равно начальные кадры и кадры из душа очень красиво сделаны и показаны! Теперь об самой игре.
В этом месте можно было поправить с помощью фотошопа. Знаю, такое бывает с вещами при некоторых позах с вещами в студии. можно просто сделать два снимка, обычный и просто какую то одежду убрав ту которая просвечивает. Потом ту часть где ошибка накладываешь на оригинал и всё.
Что ещё. При фотографирование в душе можно убрать диалоговое окно совсем не оставляя его пустым. Это будет выглядеть так.

scene 83A6_B7_A9_A4 with dissolve
play sound "audio/Foto Sound Effect.mp3"
pause

На картинке с кодом видно что после label нет scene. По идее он там должен быть. У меня где то в тех местах окончательно зависло. А это на RenPy встречается не часто. Не встречал в игре видео такого формата. Стоит в будущем попробовать короткие зацикленные видео. Вроде по ссылке тот же самый метод вместо фона вставлять видео, но стиль немного другой.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-train-window-final-pestus-games.126613/post-8966092

Looks nice. But for the first version it weighs too much. I played the compressed version and still the picture was good. I do not know how different from the original, but I think not by much. High resolution is good, but the picture should also be good. Shadows, setting and all that. There is no point in adding a high resolution just like that, in the game, anyway, no one magnifies the image to see the pixels, so it doesn’t make sense for the most part. But still, the opening shots and shots from the shower are very beautifully done and shown! Now about the game itself.
This place could be corrected with Photoshop. I know this happens with things in some poses with things in the studio. you can just take two shots, a regular one and just some clothes, removing the one that shines through. Then the part where the error is superimposed on the original and that's it.
What else. When photographing in the shower, you can remove the dialog box without leaving it empty at all. It will look like this.

scene 83A6_B7_A9_A4 with dissolve
play sound "audio/Foto Sound Effect.mp3"
pause

The picture with the code shows that there is no scene after the label. In theory, he should be there. I have somewhere in those places finally hung. And this is not common in RenPy. I have never seen a video of this format in the game. It is worth trying short looped videos in the future. It seems that the link is the same method to insert a video instead of the background, but the style is slightly different.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-train-window-final-pestus-games.126613/post-8966092

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
That main animated image even the same engine? Looks to good. That one shower image has pretty damn good lighting for this type of 3dcg

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
wINCEST UPDATE.

Although, the game has everything for wincest (juicy MILF and her daughter) as some people are wishing for. But the author has scripted and modelled the game in non-incestual way. So It definitely will take time to rewrite the scripts in incestual way. But it might not be as good as a regular incest mod. As the plot has many instances where Lumi's mother behaves formally with MC. So how it's gonna be possible if the to-be-mother character doesn't talk to MC like a mother.

Initially I thought,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But now honestly, playing the game halfway, I feel incest mod won't give justice to original plot and renders. But definitely not impossible.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes