VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Requiem Symphony [v0.12] [Lumicent]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Filth22wall

Setting aside a few plot holes, this is an incredibly promising game. I'm deeply saddened that the game was abandoned.
    • Beautiful graphics, character design that aligns with my aesthetic preferences.
    • The storyline has a lot more potential to explore.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

The girls look great, especially the librarian, emily, and lumi. MC actually looks decent, if a bit generic but if you are familiar with HS graphics then you know its hard to get a decent looking male. The lewd scenes are well done, HS has always had great animations for a whole host of scenes. The sounds and music are nicely done. The grammar is a bit odd sometimes but its mostly fine and not noticeable. Plot seems interesting, its still early game but so far based on MC's dreams and the backstory its looking to get interesting pretty soon.

Solid game so far. Hopefully it doesnt get abandoned.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Demoness_Kiss

Reviewing v0.12

I'll keep it short and avoid my usual format

The game is inconsistent, rich of confusing moments, the only good thing is the graphic, but graphic can't carry a confusing dialogue and a non-existent plot.

We have MC who see his parents dead horribly(or so i'm guessing considering that when MC describes the scene he mentions how there is blood on the walls of the kitchen) his only reaction is fainting. Later he is fine mentally, he doesn't show any reaction AT ALL but when talking in private with orange-hair girl she finds him interesting...and MC in a thought acknowledges that he isn't acting normal...but truth is, HE IS ACTING NORMAL, because even before the death of his parents MC seems to be the classic calm guy, nothing seems to change personality-wise(not even aesthetic-wise aside the new school's uniform XD) he is calm, collected maybe a bit introverted but, he doesn't have PTSD or panic attacks, nor seems interested in why his parents died or who did it, he looks indifferent nor the game shows us any reaction to such trauma aside when he fainted, he doesn't show despair nor sadness or anything at all. Then MC meets the half-sister of christina/orange-hair girl, and she deduces out of nothing that MC has an attitude/talent for sports...and this is where i give up, because apparently in this universe while subdemoniens have demonic physical feats, humans must be psychic/mind-readers because they deduce a lot of stuff, get it right...either that or they're good at lucky guesses, don't know, don't care...it's simply clear that the dev didn't focus on dialogues nor asked himself enough questions. Forget proofreading for grammar, we need someone who proofread the plot and tells the dev the inconsistencies. A good plot is written when you can answer to the 5 Ws and the 1 H (What? Who? When? Where? Why? How?) and in stories with a character's point of view, "What the character is feeling about it?". For example: How can Christine deduce that MC is interesting when MC got introduced to the whole class and then during lunch break he took a nap, without really interacting with anyone but the other guy before class started? How Christine's sister could guess that MC is into sport, considering that all she can know about MC is that he is rather slim, as they've yet to have a PE-lesson?
  4. 5.00 star(s)

vforvlad

[0.12] Love it! Great renders, character development, and plot. The gradual relationship building with each character is written well and leaves the player wanting more.
    It's a standard visual novel, but there are a few choices to keep it interesting and vary the scenes. I'm eager to see more and this version had just enough content to keep me wanting more!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cyberprophet

As of 0.12 it is indeed a good Start. Good visuals for HoneySelect VN, nice and likable girls, chill music and a storyline with a hint of mystery. What else do ya need? Easy 5 out of 5 stars, great start