RPGM WIP [REQ] The Ruins of Luxoria

White Tiger

Oct 30, 2017
@Prenecae this game is kinda funky, some bugs are happening even without translating the scripts, but then the game is having other bugs popping up. the game is completely translated however, but I need the game to actually work rather than whatever the heck is going on. I'm asking a friend about it that does translations and he's looking at the files.

Pren99

Dec 26, 2018
*sigh* Starting to lose hope guys, I guess the script bugs might be too severe to fix... :( If that's the case, thanks for trying

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
yeah needs a revision of this someone who knows how to fix the script bugs because you take the quests* crash you want to go sleep crash... all im saying is guy translated some of the basic stuff he shouldnt have and im not sure what so need to start all over again which is pain in butt:sleep:. Maybe i give it a try not sure because fixing stuff takes more time than just translating it

DreamingKing

Aug 20, 2017
this is just too funny i had to post this XD theres bunch of different outcomes like normal marriage and corrupted wife stuff corruption system just great :love:
I played this game by switching off from the broken translated and the original Japanese version. I love the corruption system in this game. I enjoyed this game very much lol.