RPGM WIP [REQ] The Ruins of Luxoria

Karia

Jul 7, 2018
If someone kindly provides me a link to the latest version I can try to look into it.

Yenod

Oct 9, 2017
If someone kindly provides me a link to the latest version I can try to look into it.
This would be really awesome! Thank you!
I got the original from from Hentai Bedta:

Here is the direct zippy link:

There is also a machine translated version on page 2. Its kinda buggy but maybe it helps.
I just finished translating the game, hope you guys enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BananeFruit

Karia

Jul 7, 2018

I guess you don't have the version from 8/26/2018? Well, I'll try to look into it.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Played a machine translated version of it and I have only one complaint. The game forces you to make the heroine have sex with other men to give birth to the child and I resent the fact that the choice is taken away from me. I would be more than happy with a penalty if I decided to avoid netorase. I have no problem with netorase and I even try that route after I'm done with the "Pure" route.

White Tiger

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, I think I might know why the game is bugged out. I've been doing machine translations for games recently and then going back over and smoothing out stuff but I noticed that if you translate the scripts for the game it tends to goof up the game quite a bit. I'm going to take a look at it too and translate the game myself to see if it's smoother.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, I think I might know why the game is bugged out. I've been doing machine translations for games recently and then going back over and smoothing out stuff but I noticed that if you translate the scripts for the game it tends to goof up the game quite a bit. I'm going to take a look at it too and translate the game myself to see if it's smoother.
damn dude thanks a lot for that

White Tiger

Oct 30, 2017

There is also a machine translated version on page 2. Its kinda buggy but maybe it helps.
I just downloaded the zippy file to see if I can crack it and make sure it doesn't bug out, what's the password to it?

Reactions: ryder42

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Can someone help me here? I'm at the third stage of the dungeon and I have the option of weakening the boss by swapping partners with the alchemist couple(the ones who do the synthesis and what not). When I go there the game says that I have to do the snowy mountain mission to get the approval of the couple. I can do the mission in the japanese version but I don't know which one is the mission nor how to do it. can anyone give me step by step instruction?

nothappening

Apr 16, 2018
Can someone help me here? I'm at the third stage of the dungeon and I have the option of weakening the boss by swapping partners with the alchemist couple(the ones who do the synthesis and what not). When I go there the game says that I have to do the snowy mountain mission to get the approval of the couple. I can do the mission in the japanese version but I don't know which one is the mission nor how to do it. can anyone give me step by step instruction?
i am sure thats the mission you go on after talking to the guard at the gate . i think you have to pick the mission up at the guild thing ..

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
i am sure thats the mission you go on after talking to the guard at the gate . i think you have to pick the mission up at the guild thing ..
Yeah, after that mission there was an option of becoming Kai's(the man in the alchemist couple) sex friend. I can't get sarria to accept even after she had the "talk" about accepting mc's higher level fetishes. anyone know how to go about it?

Also, if someone finished the game then can you upload the publicdata file of the game so i can view all the scenes?

White Tiger

Oct 30, 2017
I'm about halfway through translating the game. I think the game bugs out due to a few different things so I'm having to go back and forth with the translation and making sure the game is still stable with everything. I can only really work on this during the weekends though. If I finish it up by next weekend or the weekend after that the files will be posted in here.

DreamingKing

Aug 20, 2017
I'm about halfway through translating the game. I think the game bugs out due to a few different things so I'm having to go back and forth with the translation and making sure the game is still stable with everything. I can only really work on this during the weekends though. If I finish it up by next weekend or the weekend after that the files will be posted in here.
MVP. Thanks for your work! Should make a Patreon so people can support your translations!

White Tiger

Oct 30, 2017
MVP. Thanks for your work! Should make a Patreon so people can support your translations!
My translations aren't the greatest, for the most part machine translated and some things I do smooth out to have it make a little more sense, but I wouldn't feel good for having people pay towards a Patreon for that.

Reactions: Zohan4201