RPGM WIP [REQ] The Ruins of Luxoria

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Can anyone re-upload the link in pg 5?
I just finished translating the game, hope you guys enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
download the first link then add the patch (second link)
Before anybody ask this is MTL, credits goes to Epasda for translating, i only did the bugfixes but still buggy as hell (sleeping bug and save bug fixed and few other minor bugs, still a bunch of miscorrection in a game and i dont have time for doing it all of them. If anybody wants to pick it up i wish luck)

Last edited:

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Hello. I made my own MT from scratch. Its bug free and have working gallery. Enjoy
P.S. I replayed game with translation and fixed all bugs I created so it should be 100% playable.
wow. Nice work and thanks alot for doing this :)

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
I would like to ask this too.

Or can some one post a save file? I finished three playthrough already and I'm starting to get tired.
If I remember correct. You have to do the quest with the Thieves. After you finnish dungeon 2 or 3 it will show up.
After that it comes more quest in the serie you have to do. When you are done with them you get more option with the blacksmith

Maz1234

Oct 22, 2017
If I remember correct. You have to do the quest with the Thieves. After you finnish dungeon 2 or 3 it will show up.
After that it comes more quest in the serie you have to do. When you are done with them you get more option with the blacksmith
i already done all of this, i defeated the last boss of the dungeon and all the quests(not repeatable) from the guild and still nothing

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
i already done all of this, i defeated the last boss of the dungeon and all the quests(not repeatable) from the guild and still nothing
not talking about the main quest. But the thieves quest. Where you first rescure some captured girls, after that get captured and the female main get sold or traded to a orge village?

Maz1234

Oct 22, 2017
not talking about the main quest. But the thieves quest. Where you first rescure some captured girls, after that get captured and the female main get sold or traded to a orge village?
i had already done this quest and i defeated the sorceress that appear after this quest inside the dungeon

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
ok wierd then. For to defeat the sorceress I got a sword from the blacksmith that I had to buy. And the sword would increase in power as long as they kept doing it. Its then i got those scenes you are missing. Sorry I could not help more

Reactions: Maz1234

Maz1234

Oct 22, 2017
ok wierd then. For to defeat the sorceress I got a sword from the blacksmith that I had to buy. And the sword would increase in power as long as they kept doing it. Its then i got those scenes you are missing. Sorry I could not help more
"For to defeat the sorceress I got a sword from the blacksmith that I had to buy" i skipped this part, now i know what is missing

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hello. I made my own MT from scratch. Its bug free and have working gallery. Enjoy
P.S. I replayed game with translation and fixed all bugs I created so it should be 100% playable.
how to apply the translation? where to put it, cause I pasted it in my game folder(extracted it) and nothing happened

EDIT: I downloaded it from another site in japanese and wanted to post for a translation, and there is no data folder, if I put mine it changes nothing?

Last edited: