Unity Completed None [REQ] Lorena and the land of ruins

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
from what i'm reading in the discord the new game has new stages and new content too, so maybe it's more different than we initially expected, i wonder what'd be easier, patching the h scenes in? or patching the english language on the old game? i feel like the former would require editing code, so we could maybe ask the modders in the night of revenge discord since this is a unity game, though this one is il2cpp so maybe it's too different...
and i feel like the former would be the easiest one out of the two but no new stages and potentially story
how about you upload your steam version so we can take a look, hm?
Kaepow

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaepow

anoehtotoyr

Aug 8, 2022
For now we shall wait for a crack on the new version.

Can anyone confirm if the swimsuit is still there? I saw screenshots of the new store and didn't see it.

masikc

Mar 14, 2020
For now we shall wait for a crack on the new version.

Can anyone confirm if the swimsuit is still there? I saw screenshots of the new store and didn't see it.
iirc, swimsuit unlocked after you beat the story. maybe it was a screenshot before the story was done?

Kaepow

Jan 11, 2018
from what i'm reading in the discord the new game has new stages and new content too, so maybe it's more different than we initially expected, i wonder what'd be easier, patching the h scenes in? or patching the english language on the old game? i feel like the former would require editing code, so we could maybe ask the modders in the night of revenge discord since this is a unity game, though this one is il2cpp so maybe it's too different...
and i feel like the former would be the easiest one out of the two but no new stages and potentially story
how about you upload your steam version so we can take a look, hm?
Kaepow
Any updates on the steam patch?

Anormalprobe

Sep 10, 2020
for the DLSite version is there any option to freely move the camera? The "free movement" option only allows you to rotate the camera around a fixed point

anoehtotoyr

Aug 8, 2022
So the game's been cracked. Now, I wonder if anyone will care enough to try and merge both versions. I'd look into it but I have no idea where to begin.

I really doubt all the H content was removed, just the access to it, meaning the scenarios and animations are still there (because it's easier to do that over removing it all). Then again, it may be easier to simply add the new cosmetics on the H-version? Maybe "mods" will appear soon on the Steam workshop. Does anyone know how hard it would be to mod this game?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Any updates on the steam patch?
So the game's been cracked. Now, I wonder if anyone will care enough to try and merge both versions. I'd look into it but I have no idea where to begin.

I really doubt all the H content was removed, just the access to it, meaning the scenarios and animations are still there (because it's easier to do that over removing it all). Then again, it may be easier to simply add the new cosmetics on the H-version? Maybe "mods" will appear soon on the Steam workshop. Does anyone know how hard it would be to mod this game?
I think it could have gotten removed. The model mesh was even altered, underneath her bra she has no boobs, it's an empty void.

anoehtotoyr

Aug 8, 2022
I think it could have gotten removed. The model mesh was even altered, underneath her bra she has no boobs, it's an empty void.
Yeah, I can sort of confirm that even if you manage to remove the underwear, it still defaults to it, meaning there's no naked model on this version. On the other hand, I found that you can remove the skirt and shirt if you load your save on the DLSite version, remove them at the tailor and then save and load the game back in the censored version. Kinda stupid that you have to do all that just to get the underwear but until someone makes a mod to remove them anytime, it's all there is for now.

lor1.png
lor2.png
Funny how they still translated lines for when you go out naked.
Just realized many people in town actually react to not wearing clothes. And the lines are all translated, funny that.

At least the boob slider can return as a mod, I hope.

Last edited:

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
1.021 + uncensor.
he file you are trying to download is no longer available

This could be due to the following reasons:

The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.

The file has been deleted by the user.

anoehtotoyr

Aug 8, 2022
So, after beating the Steam version I can say that both games are basically the same

- Unless they're unlocked after reaching 100% completion or something like that, the swimsuit and the pantyhoses were removed
(- Also, did I dream it or there was a bunny suit in one of the promo images? I definetly remember it but can't find any proof of it)
- There's only one new stage in the game and it's the one shown in the Steam ad
- Breast slider was removed
- One of the robot enemies that shoot bullets was replaced for an easier version that shoots fireballs
- Sprinting now works with a on/off toggle that can't be changed
- Clothing damage/injuries are drastically reduced
- You cannot remove shirt/skirt at the tailor unless you use the DLSite version first
- There is no nude model whatsoever
- Jumping is more responsive and consistent than the DLSite version

As a whole, both versions feel incomplete, which is why I wish there was a patch or a fan-made version that has all the content in one. Unlikely to happen but one can dream.