Unity Completed None [REQ] Lorena and the land of ruins

bannid21

Sep 21, 2022
i can`t join this website how do i do? anyone know how can i fix this problem

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i can`t join this website how do i do? anyone know how can i fix this problem
just click on "download torrent" on the upper left. You'll have to have a torrent downloader installer for it to work.
Joining is just for posting comment and uploading stuff.

If it's really joinning you want, most of the time site like that refuse some of the most common free email adresse (like gmail or hotmail). Check the error message.

bannid21

Sep 21, 2022
just click on "download torrent" on the upper left. You'll have to have a torrent downloader installer for it to work.
Joining is just for posting comment and uploading stuff.

If it's really joinning you want, most of the time site like that refuse some of the most common free email adresse (like gmail or hotmail). Check the error message.

I mean this ddddd.jpg
becuz i live in South Korea now

Lloyd Dunamis

Dec 24, 2020
Since there's alot of changes from the DLSite one to the Steam version, I tried finding them in my current state of play & elaborated them here for anyone's reference.

From 1.03 DLS(ite) to 1.50 STM
Legends:
- removed
+ added
* changed

Stage
+Rakheta Ruins (?)

Options
-R18 Representation (OFF disables cloth damage & game over R18 scenes)
+Unbreakable Clothing (ON disables cloth damage)
+Motion Blur (togglable). Effect does not exist in last DLSite ver.

Clothes
-School Swimsuit (Sukumizu)
-Black Tights
-White Tights
+Loafers
+Maid Hairband
+Pink Maid Uniform
+Pink Maid Skirt
+Cat Ears
+Bunny Ears
+Beret
Hairstyles
+Short
+Ponytail
+Long
+Long Twintails
+Bun

Misc.
-Minimized damaged clothing. (only has 1 level now from 5 levels of damage (counting 0 as no damage), because Lv2 damage has her top cloths' chest area largely torn already)
*Lorena's age from 18 to 20
-Breast Size Slider: Her size defaults to middle (according to loading a Steam save to DLSite ver).

*Does not stop gameplay time when paused.
*Running/Dashing sticky (will continue to run until you stop/jump/attack-interrupted). No option given to revert the behavior to on-press-only run/dash.
+Additional Achievements
-R18 Game Over scenes (didn't really have to mention these last two, but anyway--)
-R18 gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikkoru

anoehtotoyr

Aug 8, 2022
I decided to try modding this game again and sadly little came out of it. As for porting meshes from the new version into the old one, I found that once you do it, the new mesh will be invisible. This issue is apparently caused because of meshes that have physics tied to them, which will cause that unless the exact specific mesh is there, the model won't be visible, so unless I figure how to find these values and import them aswell, it won't work. I could do a test with meshes that don't move to see if that's the case, but I kinda give up on that.

At most, seems like texture editing is as far as modding for this game will go unless someone who really knows Unity and il2cpp gives it a shot. It sucks, but it's not so bad either since the clothing damage masks can be helpful. Since they hide parts of the mesh and texture to give the effect of thorn clothes, I figure they can be altered to get some variety. I was trying to make a custom mask to get a version of Lorena's outfit without the shirt underneath, the only problem is that I don't know why the mask I made didn't work and erased to whole outfit instead of the selected area. If anyone has a clue of why this happened, I'd really appreciate it. Maybe some good can still come out of this, just wish the dev had left some tool behind.

lore1.png lore2.png
Some quick stuff I made editing textures with Photoshop. Second one doesn't look as good as it seems, sadly, but it's as good as I'll get until I figure how to use the masks, if that.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
so no one fixed this shit?
Fix what? Steam release is a completely lobotomized version of the original game with only a few new cosmetics and a level. They also took down the original DLSite version so now it's only pirates that have the adult version. There's nothing that can be done without heavy modification, which will be quite the project. People are struggling just to import cosmetics from the new game to this one, with only texture edits working (so far). Might as well make your own game.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Fix what? Steam release is a completely lobotomized version of the original game with only a few new cosmetics and a level. They also took down the original DLSite version so now it's only pirates that have the adult version. There's nothing that can be done without heavy modification, which will be quite the project. People are struggling just to import cosmetics from the new game to this one, with only texture edits working (so far). Might as well make your own game.
Fix that, and that's a no, thanks

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Is there a way to remove the blur for the latest version of dlsite? It bothers me too much.