RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Have you tried Amazon/natyusyo games their great!
lol huge fan, can't wait for the next game. I can sort of get the same feeling from Amazon's games but most of the scenarios are due to some sort of lust-raising/reasoning-lowering mechanic. These natural airhead types like Reina seem to be a bit rarer. Hope we can see more soon (especially from our missing dev)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

fifa1234

Jan 11, 2022
lol huge fan, can't wait for the next game. I can sort of get the same feeling from Amazon's games but most of the scenarios are due to some sort of lust-raising/reasoning-lowering mechanic. These natural airhead types like Reina seem to be a bit rarer. Hope we can see more soon (especially from our missing dev)
Will he release a new game? do you have info? please XD

Reactions: Horny Lord
Nov 1, 2019
Im still on the small hope that the creator is still out there
Someone pointed out that their twitter pfp was changed to the default one since his old one was a character from dxd he drew giving a blowjob and it wouldve had his account taken down IMMEDIATELY with these new rules
There'll be someone saying that, thats what twitter does to inactive accounts but there are inactive accounts from YEARS ago that still have their same pfp
idk he mentioned about wanting to learn live2d to get better at animatiom too so who knows, im still gonna hold on for the year, at least Amazonamzon got us and that BreastMafia Sana Revamped mod ive been looking foward too as well

Nov 1, 2019
yesterday,i talked with some friends about nuanua on 4chan, we thought that maybe nuanua was lost too much,or what he added was too much,i don't believe that the game he insisted to make for two more years was given up easily
Yea he was SUPER ambitious about the game
Even went back and redid EVERY mod at one point which delayed the game a year
I remember him posting about wanting to finalize some stuffs and wanting to learn Live2D to get better animations made so i wouldnt be suprised if thats what he did too hopefully

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
according to someone on his dlsite, the author accidentally deleted the files and couldn't recover them
Could be, but I'm pretty sure the author had some computer issues before and communicated about it. They also stopped making mangas/CG arts outside of the game...

Reactions: Nexus265530
Aug 4, 2017
according to someone on his dlsite, the author accidentally deleted the files and couldn't recover them
I mean that sucks but not all is lost right? Like artwork he had already done is on the gamefiles on peoples computers, IDK how much unreleased work he lost but it cant be that bad right? At least i hope he is just taking a break and comes back in the future.

Reactions: Nexus265530