RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Yo
Some of you might remember this guy from months ago... looks like they're going through with it. Let's hope it turns out well o_O

View attachment 3286183

The account is hidden on ci-en as of right now so not much to see but just a heads up.

View attachment 3286190
dont hype yourselves up until we have a pic or gameplay, that guy will most likely will use AI.

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
dont hype yourselves up until we have a pic or gameplay, that guy will most likely will use AI.
He did said drawing but yeah you're right, don't get your hopes up people... I know I will cause is my favorite game ever and can't help it, but if you can keep your expectations low just in case :geek:

Reactions: ElDonBigotes
Nov 1, 2019
Goddamnit it fr
They prob even changed the story too, so itll prob be more vanilla compared to the authors original plan
Well ill just take what i can at this point, hopefully the ai isnt trash

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Goddamnit it fr
They prob even changed the story too, so itll prob be more vanilla compared to the authors original plan
Well ill just take what i can at this point, hopefully the ai isnt trash
Ai art isnt bad, the problem is the artstyle and the way the characters look at certain things. AI characters, if u pay attention, have dead eyes/faces. Theres no proper emotion to it.

And for u ppl who are eager to look forward to an hrpg, check this one out. .

He was pretty hidden in ci-en site but i stumbled onto him randomly. His art and what hes making here is really promising. Apperently, this game is supposed to have replayability. Meaning the encounters in each situation is random.

Nov 1, 2019
Ai art isnt bad, the problem is the artstyle and the way the characters look at certain things. AI characters, if u pay attention, have dead eyes/faces. Theres no proper emotion to it.

He was pretty hidden in ci-en site but i stumbled onto him randomly. His art and what hes making here is really promising. Apperently, this game is supposed to have replayability. Meaning the encounters in each situation is random.
My main prob here is the AI might not go at the level the OG creator was gonna go with face expressions, alot of them were insanely hot af
And like i said, the person who picked it up will most likely make the ntr story vanilla compared to the OGs vision for this version, is my main concern too
Its why this game caught my attention in the first place, like my god is the Demo even crazy to play still, that story hits the spot

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020

That game looks really good, found it on twitter a couple of days ago too!

My main prob here is the AI might not go at the level the OG creator was gonna go with face expressions, alot of them were insanely hot af
And like i said, the person who picked it up will most likely make the ntr story vanilla compared to the OGs vision for this version, is my main concern too
Its why this game caught my attention in the first place, like my god is the Demo even crazy to play still, that story hits the spot
AI or not, it's pretty much guaranteed we won't get the same level of art that Nau Nau delivered, if anyone could get to that level, again AI or not, they should be doing this full-time... And I doubt this "Fake maker" would pick up an abandoned game with HEAVY NTR to make it vanilla, if you're worried about the NTR aspect of it, I'd say you should worry about him adding his own even HEAVIER fetishes to the game. :oops:
Thinking about it again and again, it really is one in a million game and like most rare gems: it won't get the proper conclusion it deserves. We can only hope that this unofficial continuation will be half as good as the original work.
And who knows... Maybe this stranger's action will rekindle the fire of the author :eek: (who may or may not be dead at this point x.x).