RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
He's not dead, just go full autistic mode untill the game its finished.
I saw a lot creator who stop posting like year like this guy:
One year with no activity untill he have the confidence to post the progress.

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
lmao

1678369676745.png

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
For further proof of people having random different schedules, also took a break for a while and came back. Now his work ethic is to just go radio silent and come back with progress randomly.

• Wow
Reactions: Blzzzbub

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Little update about his : the profile picture has been reset to default; it might be due to prolonged inactivity and if an account is inactive (not logging in) for 6 months, twitter sends a notice of 30 days to log in and if you don't, your twitter account is permanently deleted... we're on month 4 :(

1680018796736.png
1680018898292.png

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Little update about his : the profile picture has been reset to default; it might be due to prolonged inactivity and if an account is inactive (not logging in) for 6 months, twitter sends a notice of 30 days to log in and if you don't, your twitter account is permanently deleted... we're on month 4 :(

View attachment 2501452
View attachment 2501455
Maybe he just can't get the passion to go on with this project anymore.. which is sad I hope he's ok tho

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
For those who are into this kind of game and genre, u might check out these guys upcoming games. ,

the 2nd link is from an well known artist, so him releasing the game is pretty much guaranteed. He updates almost every month/week. 1st link updates everytime on his twitter.

Last edited:

Deathlysin

Mar 7, 2021
For those who are into this kind of game and genre, u might check out these guys upcoming games. ,

the 2nd link is from an well known artist, so him releasing the game is pretty much guaranteed. He updates almost every month/week. 1st link updates everytime on his twitter.
I also wait for this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sagara-kun

fifa1234

Jan 11, 2022
¿El juego de alguien más se atascó cuando entraste al bosque del norte? no puedo atacar a los enemigos y me quedé atascado en la parte con los limos en el cristal sin forma de progresar
[/CITA]
Descarga la versión original en japonés porque me parece que la traducida trae un problema.