Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,439 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 631 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,612 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,514 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 275 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,305 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 59 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 61 0.5%

• Total voters

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RefugeOfEmbers-0.13c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Why can't disable censored mode and virtual mode?
You should be able to hit the left arrow to disable those options. I tested on my PC and it's working fine for me. If that isn't working it could be an issue with an old save file but I don't think I changed anything that would have caused that.

I meant no disrespect or even criticism RE your choices.
No offense taken. The artist and I go through VN's pretty much the same way with a pretty big library that we cycle through to update every 3-4 months. Main reason for the response is that most of the feedback we get on our game is that it's good but updates are too short. At some point within the next few months we hope to hit a tipping point with support where the artist can switch to doing this full time. Until then she only has ~104 hours to work with per release. Now that we're working on the romance paths almost all of those hours can go into actual scenes instead of assets like character sprites and backgrounds though, so either way the pace is finally picking up a bit.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Story-wise 3 new female characters were introduced. Asset-wise the 3 new char sprites with poses and faces, 4 new backgrounds with props and time of day, and 2 drawn scenes.
I thought the priestess and the guard were already in the game??

Songbottom

Jun 4, 2021
I've been wondering, is the content that you can toggle on/off completely avoidable even if it is enabled? Specifically the NPC on NPC content? I'd like to see the content and roll back to make my preferred choice rather than just unknowingly miss out on stuff completely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Is there any walkthrough for the best possible outcome with the game? I think many will prefer it as I have played this game for the 1st time and I didn't get even a single H-scene and it'll really bother me if I have to replay it again and again and again just to get all the H-scenes so I think a official or unofficial walkthrough will help a lot.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I've been wondering, is the content that you can toggle on/off completely avoidable even if it is enabled? Specifically the NPC on NPC content? I'd like to see the content and roll back to make my preferred choice rather than just unknowingly miss out on stuff completely.
I can't say for sure yet. All of the h-scenes that the MC will have are going to be pretty obvious with a clear choices to avoid them. I've been planning to do that with the NPC on NPC voyeur scenes too, like "You both hear muffled voices from behind the door, should you take a closer look?" with a Yes/No choice. Now that I think about it there could be scenarios where you wouldn't have an obvious lead up like that.

One other note though is that those scenes aren't currently planned to involve the main love interests. Any NPC on NPC voyeur scenes would be with side characters only. Only reason it's even a toggleable option is for the people on the most extreme end of the NTR spectrum that don't want to see any 2 chars other than the MC plus a love interest together in the game.

Is there any walkthrough for the best possible outcome with the game? I think many will prefer it as I have played this game for the 1st time and I didn't get even a single H-scene and it'll really bother me if I have to replay it again and again and again just to get all the H-scenes so I think a official or unofficial walkthrough will help a lot.
A walkthrough will eventually be added into the journal in the gallery screen. I'm not sure how best to approach it yet so it won't be added for another few releases. For now the game structure is pretty simple, the path temporarily splits into 5 routes depending on who you go to the festival with then rejoins at the beginning of Act-2 in Pyre. The real story routes and choices start at version 0.15 and up.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
We're working on v0.15 right now which is the first update where we're building romance paths instead of main story. From this point on we're mostly adding h-scenes to character routes until the game is ready to be wrapped up with an Act-3. In our first poll the character who won was Eryn so v0.15 is going to have 2 new static scenes and 1 animated h-scene on her path. Target release is around 12/31, and the artist will be livestreaming drawing the new scenes in our discord over the next few weekends. Depending on how things look in June the artist may be able to switch to this full-time, at which point updates would start getting way way bigger.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
We're working on v0.15 right now which is the first update where we're building romance paths instead of main story. From this point on we're mostly adding h-scenes to character routes until the game is ready to be wrapped up with an Act-3. In our first poll the character who won was Eryn so v0.15 is going to have 2 new static scenes and 1 animated h-scene on her path. Target release is around 12/31, and the artist will be livestreaming drawing the new scenes in our discord over the next few weekends. Depending on how things look in June the artist may be able to switch to this full-time, at which point updates would start getting way way bigger.
ok cool ... but honestly I would have expected more scenes with her after all this amount of time?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys do the ipatch work with v0.13c? Do the game need an ipatch? Or in game we have relationship system?
Last time i play the game was like v0.06 or 0.0.9, now i do not remember. But i like incest, so i wanna know if the patch work, or if in game there is some sort of relationship system.

Thank you

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes