gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I must loaded 0.7 for the first time and the gallery was fully open.
Maybe once opened for 0.6, it's unlocked for all time?

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
So far I'm not very impressed. It's pretty good use of AI art, but everything else needs serious work. The game is a very rough version of the renpy template we've seen a thousand times before, characters talk in a really stilted, artificial way, and all the characterization and progression speeds by so fast that it feels more like a outline of a story instead of an actual story. It really needs some sort of editor.
IDK, I like the cheerleader so I might come back and have a look in a few months, but it's a weak opening.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
erm..how to trigged this "eve" character?
Two users have found a bug in the game regarding the quest that starts the encounter with Eve. The scene will start when you are in the entrance of the house in the evening

you can find the 0.8.2_alpha patched versions on the page

Last edited:
Reactions: Papy.ion6984

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
I came across a bug where I can't leave the scene where the protagonist and Lora discuss having a date at night. Once the convo ends and I click to go back to the hallway, it loops the scene.

Aside from this, I say... this game was ok:
  • The animations need improvement.
  • The characters are hot af.
  • The story is weird because you get to fuck each female character fast unexpectedly; usually, there's a short grind to get from point A to point Z.
The quests are unclear and would greatly benefit from a description if players click on it. (EX: Buy dildo from shop. [Player clicks on quest title and description is added] Player can order dildo by clicking the phone and go to shop.) For a game that utilizes ai, it isn't bad in terms of quality; like I said, it needs better animations because some scenes are slide shows, other scenes are just two images going back and forth, and other scenes have a bit of animation but looks clunky.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
I came across a bug where I can't leave the scene where the protagonist and Lora discuss having a date at night. Once the convo ends and I click to go back to the hallway, it loops the scene.

Aside from this, I say... this game was ok:
  • The animations need improvement.
  • The characters are hot af.
  • The story is weird because you get to fuck each female character fast unexpectedly; usually, there's a short grind to get from point A to point Z.
The quests are unclear and would greatly benefit from a description if players click on it. (EX: Buy dildo from shop. [Player clicks on quest title and description is added] Player can order dildo by clicking the phone and go to shop.) For a game that utilizes ai, it isn't bad in terms of quality; like I said, it needs better animations because some scenes are slide shows, other scenes are just two images going back and forth, and other scenes have a bit of animation but looks clunky.

Sorry it was a packaging error, I just fixed it, you can re-download the updated version.

Thanks for the feedback

The animations will definitely be improved over time, in fact, I'm working on making them smoother, which is why you notice differences on some and less on others.

The same goes for the story. I'm also trying to gauge the length of events as they are played. Sometimes what is written is longer than what is played, and vice versa. So, I prefer to rework it later.

I already had in mind to provide more information by clicking on various quests, perhaps by dropping down a panel with quest details. It's good to hear that you had the same idea it's probably the most intuitive thing to do.

Certainly, there are a lot of things to do and improve. Each update hones something, fixes something else, and then there are the bugs just around the corner. :eek:

Thanks again for the feedback. If you've got a moment, let's catch up maybe on discord. :coffee:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes