zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Unfortunately, a game about Carmen Sandiego would likely end without finding her. It's impossible to track down Carmen Sandiego. :(

99% of the images are animated, with 3 out of 15 sex scenes. For now!

I agree, there are many ways to create art or produce something using the tools at our disposal, and AI is no exception. It can be a great help in tackling even complex projects.
This may not be the best topic to discuss AI, but it's an interesting conversation. If you're up for it, let's continue on . I'm excited to chat about these things.

It's not a top priority right now, but I'm thinking about how to incorporate them.
Thank you

Reactions: goddard

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Pity that we cant choose the relationships between MC and Lora at the beginning of the game :(

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedBrim-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Not trying to hate or make drama, but not gonna lie this game gives SS vibes just like any other of its kind, the MC i can see similarities which indicates it was inspired from it, i havent test the game so i cant say if the demo its good or not or to judge if it really is a copy or not.

Also it does look like AI generated (which devianart confirmed), alot of it gave away it was, pretty much the art quality and art mistakes.

Last edited:

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Not trying to hate or make drama, but not gonna lie this game gives SS vibes just like any other of its kind, the MC i can see similarities which indicates it was inspired from it, i havent test the game so i cant say if the demo its good or not or to judge if it really is a copy or not.

Also it does look like AI generated (which devianart confirmed), alot of it gave away it was, pretty much the art quality and art mistakes.
Well, it's not quite like that. I do have my inspirations, but they come from different places. For the MC, I drew inspiration from a character in a manga/anime, just like the overall concept – and I want to emphasize that it's purely for inspiration.

Kimagure Orange Road is where I got some of those ideas. The whole production of Red Brim centers around the protagonist and the strange events that happen around him, including the powers he discovers (which is the only connection to Kimagure Orange Road).

1697833839734.png

The older synopsis might not have made this clear, but it was an intentional choice. I wanted the game to be loved by those who actually played it, not just judged by its cover. I wanted to put down some mystery

This led to some totally out-of-place criticism, with people comparing it to a clone of SS (which I believe is quite far from the truth in terms of genre, story, characters, and artwork). I believe that we need to find the meaning behind the reactions more than the actions. Otherwise, it doesn't explain why putting a game to death without a real reason.

As for the artwork, it's important to note that what's mentioned on DeviantArt is spot on: "My creative journey starts with the raw AI generation, and from there, I take the reins and then I meticulously sculpt and enhance it to bring my vision to life."

I'm also using this post to provide an update on the creative process of Red Brim. In a nutshell,
it's going well. End of the post.
Just kidding :)

After six months of this adventure, which was considered dead, many have joined the project. This has given me the drive to continue. Despite various difficulties and a minuscule budget, I've always strived to maintain transparency with everyone, listening to both positive and negative feedback, both polite and impolite.

Red Brim is growing, and it's growing well. I hope many can understand this concept of growth. It's not a finished game, and I rewrite and revise the plot and images with each update.

This is my creative process. It's hard to determine exactly what will be presented in the coming month because my creativity is driven by the desire to create a particular scene. I can afford to do this because the strength of not having a creative team is the ability to manage and change the scene on the spot when inspiration strikes.

Currently, the effort of writing, scripting, painting, advertising, and managing the community is truly demanding, but I strive to keep up with everything, delivering the best I can as soon as possible. That's why every day, something in Red Brim gets better.

In the next update, we'll see a significant piece of the story between Taylin and the protagonist, with other characters in the background.

Thank you for your patience in reading it all.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes