EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
a lot, like stating every single sex scene, describing it, and saying all the types of fetishes there are.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I found a mistake : In "Gallery" (Main Menu - v0.8.2 alpha) - there is no "Eve" pictures

In "quest_main.rpy", there is :

Ligne 780: $ placeholder = "eve_spread_legs" + str(k+1)

but it should be :

Ligne 780: $ placeholder = "eve_spread" + str(k+1)

Reactions: EuphoriaStudios

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
Sorry it was a packaging error, I just fixed it, you can re-download the updated version.

Thanks for the feedback

The animations will definitely be improved over time, in fact, I'm working on making them smoother, which is why you notice differences on some and less on others.

The same goes for the story. I'm also trying to gauge the length of events as they are played. Sometimes what is written is longer than what is played, and vice versa. So, I prefer to rework it later.

I already had in mind to provide more information by clicking on various quests, perhaps by dropping down a panel with quest details. It's good to hear that you had the same idea it's probably the most intuitive thing to do.

Certainly, there are a lot of things to do and improve. Each update hones something, fixes something else, and then there are the bugs just around the corner. :eek:

Thanks again for the feedback. If you've got a moment, let's catch up maybe on discord. :coffee:
By catch up, you mean like asking me other questions regarding the game or? Also, where's the discord?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes