JohnSmith1968

Oct 6, 2018
The post needs updating. The developer released a new public to their Patreon in December 2019.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
it sucks that this game was abandoned, i recall playing it a while back and finding more than a few of the routes pretty intriguing

Reactions: Taula

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Why are the pictures behind the very-hard-to-see-through screen? This makes no sense, I can barely make out the pictures in the background through the walls of text and the light/dark diamond pattern.

BakaG

Nov 26, 2016
Press Spacebar. That hides the text box like H does in RenPy. Not sure why they didn't simply use RenPy over this mediocre engine though. At least then you'd know there is even an image you want to see more of as the text box doesn't cover up the entire fucking screen.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Press Spacebar. That hides the text box like H does in RenPy. Not sure why they didn't simply use RenPy over this mediocre engine though. At least then you'd know there is even an image you want to see more of as the text box doesn't cover up the entire fucking screen.
Yep, it would have been great with Ren'Py.

The problem with this game is that it's not crazy long on each timeline (but it's still pretty long), but it has a ton of timelines.

So, it wouldn't be bad to have a walkthrough!

(Or even a better save management)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can anyone do something against all the pages in the log showing at the same time?

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Hey, the game is very complex.

I've marked all the possible choices in this .txt file. Enjoy! :)

By the way, a new version is out:

Reactions: Hadrik

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Its been eons since ive played this that I forgotten the title of this game. Had to check the the text based section to find it again. Update moved on a snail pace but hey at least its not abandoned. Tho i cant really say much on the diffirence between this and the early release ive played in 2017

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes