Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Reborn App Version 1.0 Public
See below for the download link.
Just Unzip and play in browser.

Update - Updated file to fix a reported bug.

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
well it's been over a month and this thread haven't been updated, it's also missing alot of tags

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
Which tags are missing? I'd appreciate ur help ;)

updated Op with v1.0 public
At the top of my head i can think of these: transformation, futa/shemale, footjob, female domination, male domination, cosplay, creampie, lesbian, incest, multiple endings, rape, romance, anal sex, tentacles, twins, vaginal sex, and virgin.

And thanks for the updated version. Just gonna hope that someone gets the patreon version. If not, I will get it.

So, still just forced to play as a girl. Meh.
I think the part you're referring to is at the start when you first find out about the app. The only forced male-to-female transformation is at the start, and that's only temporary. You don't have to do it after that if you don't want to

Reactions: Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
At the top of my head i can think of these: transformation, futa/shemale, footjob, female domination, male domination, cosplay, creampie, lesbian, incest, multiple endings, rape, romance, anal sex, tentacles, twins, vaginal sex, and virgin.

And thanks for the updated version. Just gonna hope that someone gets the patreon version. If not, I will get it.

added tags from above to the OP.
Thx @slimegirl

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
Seems like the game is being remade and week 2 is now public:

Don't know if the OP should be updated for this, considering most of week 1 isn't in the new version yet.

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
in Hanna's walkthrough, it says "if flag immune has been triggered" What's that and how do i trigger it?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes