• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sukuyyo

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone know what we need to do to expand the area in the new ver?
It's been a long time since I've played.

AlexToro

Apr 19, 2024
Are you doing something special to get the text to fit better? Or are you also just trying to decipher what's going on in the chaos of text overlapping?
Nothing special. Just trying to get a working idea of what is going on plot-wise. It can be pretty funny how every other word in the MTL is "death". At least most of the UI/menus are mostly understandable.
I wish I knew how to adjust the font/word wrap/formatting. Unfortunately, my skills are just limited to installing ReiPatcher.

Also: the dev had been providing patches over on Ci-en. Lots of little bugfixes and QoL fixes.

Last edited:

unreactive

Jan 3, 2019
Nothing special. Just trying to get a working idea of what is going on plot-wise. It can be pretty funny how every other word in the MTL is "death". At least most of the UI/menus are mostly understandable.
I wish I knew how to adjust the font/word wrap/formatting. Unfortunately, my skills are just limited to installing ReiPatcher.

Also: the dev had been providing patches over on Ci-en. Lots of little bugfixes and QoL fixes.

Were you able to apply the patches? For me it seems the patcher can't find the boot.config file so it just aborts the patch

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Were you able to apply the patches? For me it seems the patcher can't find the boot.config file so it just aborts the patch
If I were to guess, that's caused by Reipatcher as it installs itself with the game files. I only use Reipatcher as a fallback option .
On my end I have Bepinex and the updates installed without a hitch, due to Bepinex not modifying any original game files.

AlexToro

Apr 19, 2024
Make sure you drop the patch file in the game folder, then run it. It will ask you where to apply the patch (in Japanese). Direct it the the game folder.

Also, I ran the patch in locale emulator so I could translate the instructions (with Google Translate on my tablet). It seems to have patched it and is running ok.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I am stuck in title screen when I start the remake where the japanese text is saying "Please push the screen", do I need a crack? No matter what I do, my mouse and keyboard are useless and I can't get past that point. Can someone help me?

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
+1 waiting for someone to translate the remake

btw what are the differences exactly? or new additions

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
I am stuck in title screen when I start the remake where the japanese text is saying "Please push the screen", do I need a crack? No matter what I do, my mouse and keyboard are useless and I can't get past that point. Can someone help me?
Sry no reply but same problem, the game launch yeah, but don't seems to recognise either the ketboard or anything else

unreactive

Jan 3, 2019
Make sure you drop the patch file in the game folder, then run it. It will ask you where to apply the patch (in Japanese). Direct it the the game folder.

Also, I ran the patch in locale emulator so I could translate the instructions (with Google Translate on my tablet). It seems to have patched it and is running ok.
Did all of that, sadly everything still didnt work out. Additonally i changed my system locale to Japanese and it still won't update.

If I were to guess, that's caused by Reipatcher as it installs itself with the game files. I only use Reipatcher as a fallback option .
On my end I have Bepinex and the updates installed without a hitch, due to Bepinex not modifying any original game files.
I did in fact use Reipatcher. Had the same thought, so i exctrated the original files to a new folder, try to patch that one, and it still won't patch...
At this point i have no idea what to do, save for asking for someone to upload a patched ver1.0.14 of the game :confused:

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
I did in fact use Reipatcher. Had the same thought, so i exctrated the original files to a new folder, try to patch that one, and it still won't patch...
At this point i have no idea what to do, save for asking for someone to upload a patched ver1.0.14 of the game :confused:
A shot in the dark but, maybe try to rename the folder to normal alphabets with no spaces? also do not bury the game to lots of folders.
And also try renaming the game exe and data folder to like "ReapersClubRExEX.exe" and data folder to "ReapersClubRExEX_Data".

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
did you find solution dude ? if not can you tell me what kind of specs/option your PC are if you agree, i got my japanese local, updated driver/windows, and i kind play literally all my other "japanese-eroge" game with no problem as far as i know

Aug 21, 2018
dazedanon I second a summon to the HERO. I do hope at least the full on-remake with EX is translated ! I know Dungeon Town EX translation is in limbo (Since Kagura didn't complete the EX till today for some reason) but Circle Meimitei are true Quality of themselves so I don't mind waiting

grajt

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 3602670
Hello, im stuck herebecause even if i push a button or click, nothing happen, any solution ?
See the text in the top left? There should be more text than that, meaning it didn't load correctly. I thought my computer was still on Japanese regional format, but for some reason it wasn't (probably cause I forgot I changed it some time ago and all the games I've played since have just worked until now). You need to make sure the regional format on your computer is set to Japanese.

LocaleEmulator doesn't work on this game whatsoever sadly, even if you force open it with something like Easy Context Menu.

Skärmbild 2024-05-04 225559.png
Notice the line of text in green. (Also about the font, I tried to use the font Mtool recommends, since it's thinner, to try and solve the problem with the text overlapping, but it's only working okayish.)

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
See the text in the top left? There should be more text than that, meaning it didn't load correctly. I thought my computer was still on Japanese regional format, but for some reason it wasn't (probably cause I forgot I changed it some time ago and all the games I've played since have just worked until now). You need to make sure the regional format on your computer is set to Japanese.

LocaleEmulator doesn't work on this game whatsoever sadly, even if you force open it with something like Easy Context Menu.

View attachment 3603122
Notice the line of text in green. (Also about the font, I tried to use the font Mtool recommends, since it's thinner, to try and solve the problem with the text overlapping, but it's only working okayish.)
ok it did work for now, thanks !

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
if someone did finish the game with rei patcher, can it share the "translation" file he got pls, if im not wrong, it should be this 1714862410619.png
if im wrong correct me lol

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
hello, i got a few question concerning the aptitude and traits of characters.

first, as you can see here, what's "Her talent -1" mean ? does that means that all aptitude (clerk, adventurer and etch) got -1, ot just 1 particular aptitude ?

Secondly, does traits (strict, sticky skin...) are already calculated in the aptitude that's showing to us (PhyStrengh E+,Customer D...) or trait are independ of aptitude ?

finally, if someone have some advice, or know something that other might not understand right away, please, feel free to share it. 2024-05-05.png
also what is the "talent's talent" ? lmao
1714872885905.png
and whats "Ms.talent" ?
1714873198774.png
with actually 2 edit, i think doing a list with traits that we don't understand might be usefull, i will try to find someguide in order to do it but don't expect much
lol.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes