• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

unreactive

Jan 3, 2019
I haven't used any cheats to progress in the game since it was actually quite easy to get money to upgrade stuff ( I honestly think the amount of money one gets is suddenly way to high which made me think maybe the translator is the issue but it was the same without translations)

and yeah raids themselves have nothing to do with you crime rate they appear like every 3 to 4 days for me(3days nothing 4th day Raid and repeat that.
I'm thinking of starting new game to see if that will maybe help (I started playing the game on version 1.0.15 and updated it to 1.0.21 yesterday
There's actually a bug if you don't change your regional date format to Japanese. The amount of money was multiplied by a factor of about 1000x and the facilities built have their furnitures displaced too.
I encountered that bug while trying to get the patcher working..

Reactions: FreakMJ

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
There's actually a bug if you don't change your regional date format to Japanese. The amount of money was multiplied by a factor of about 1000x and the facilities built have their furnitures displaced too.
Thank you that actually helped and solved the problem xD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: unreactive

gutshell

Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone else have the Problem that the Bandit or Goblin raids in the Remake result in you basically losing all your money and being in the red for way to much. And if yes have you found a solution for that Problem (game is updated to v1.0.21 and auto translated with reipatcher)
Yo im currently playing the 2020 version. From looking at your set up how many people do you have on security? 4 works great in the 2020 ver. I dont know if they changed it though. Max your investments asap.

Nov 12, 2021
About locale issues when the game is not goinge over 1st title screen. Try to install BepinEx and CultureFix plugin. I checked and it is working for the game also. You can find the plugin here:
just extract the dll file inside of bepinex\patchers dir. The effect must be same as when you changed time format.

sukuyyo

Sep 13, 2018
Here are some updates ver1.0.21→ver1.0.24 from Discord

waiting for a hero to save the day with a full save
In Discord lookalike no one has shared their save after there are finished the game

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Here are some updates ver1.0.21→ver1.0.24 from Discord

waiting for a hero to save the day with a full save
In Discord lookalike no one has shared their save after there are finished the game
hi man ! do you have ver 1.0.21 ? i only found 1.0.08c idk if the update works the same but i suppose not.

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
Yo im currently playing the 2020 version. From looking at your set up how many people do you have on security? 4 works great in the 2020 ver. I dont know if they changed it though. Max your investments asap.
My problem was already solved I had to change the regional settings of my pc to japanese for the remake.
Having it set to anything else somehow multiplies everything from gold income, dmg done in the dungeoncrawler section andthe the dmg done by the raids which maid it impossible to progress after like day 100

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
hi man ! do you have ver 1.0.21 ? i only found 1.0.08c idk if the update works the same but i suppose not.
You can download the updates here at the top you see the links for the updates not when you scroll down

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
You can download the updates here at the top you see the links for the updates not when you scroll down
thanks mate ! another thing pls then i won't disturb you anymore XD.
Which translator should i use to translate the game ? Ty

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
thanks mate ! another thing pls then i won't disturb you anymore XD.
Which translator should i use to translate the game ? Ty
I used ReiPatcher for it. You will probably have some trouble unterstanding some things because MTL but the important things should be understandable
also Post this works for the remake as well

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I used ReiPatcher for it. You will probably have some trouble unterstanding some things because MTL but the important things should be understandable
also Post this works for the remake as well
sorry i never used reipatcher, the post you tagged about traslation is referred to reipatcher ?

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
sorry i never used reipatcher, the post you tagged about traslation is referred to reipatcher ?
you have to put the 'SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator' into the same folder as the game.exe start it after it's finished you will have a game.exe (Patch & run) in the folder start that once and you're good to go
For the tanslations files from before after you're done with the above a folder named AutoTranslator will be created just put the files in the 'Text' folder that is on the end of that should look like that AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text

You still have to be connected to the Internet for the translation to work since it translates the text from JP to english while you play so sometimes you have to wait for a few seconds if there is alot of text to be translated

Comandos01

Mar 4, 2024
oh my god i have been playing the game in impossible mode all along, im actually very far almost all dungeons done but reached a point where is no possible to buy the latest upgrades and the dungeon boss and me just have a stalemate where no one have enough damage to kill each other but both of us regen each turn keeps us full.

Reactions: FreakMJ

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
you have to put the 'SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator' into the same folder as the game.exe start it after it's finished you will have a game.exe (Patch & run) in the folder start that once and you're good to go
For the tanslations files from before after you're done with the above a folder named AutoTranslator will be created just put the files in the 'Text' folder that is on the end of that should look like that AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text

You still have to be connected to the Internet for the translation to work since it translates the text from JP to english while you play so sometimes you have to wait for a few seconds if there is alot of text to be translated
thanks a lot, it worked !
To run the game i should use the normal exe or the exe (patch and run ) ?
anotehr thing, is it normal that evrytime i run the game a text file is created ? it has a name like : reloader + ( various numbers)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes