lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
kagura isnt that bad, but it'll take a very long time for them to finish a game. can't understand why they have so many titles on their backlog. i thought most of them are freelancer translators

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone have a link for the most updated version? There was a torrent link earlier but it has no seeds.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, I got mariel, and got her stats up, but now I can't select her. I have some text something purchase overlaid on her portrait when going to the other rooms. How do I get to select mariel again?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevermind, found my issue, she can't be a purchase agent if you want to do anything with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: lastjournals

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
Hey guys, I got mariel, and got her stats up, but now I can't select her. I have some text something purchase overlaid on her portrait when going to the other rooms. How do I get to select mariel again?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevermind, found my issue, she can't be a purchase agent if you want to do anything with her.
people on logistic are basically working outside so we can't interact with them

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
Is the RExEX Reapers Club release will be on December 23 this year? Or is it just a tentative date?

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
my hype on RExEX is gone :(

it isn't the same as Dungeon Town EX as i thought it would be.. it's a complete remake of the game and they go full vanilla, removed all the bad end rape and the brothel minigame.

after their last game Kemomimi Training, i guess they won't make NTR and rape anymore

RN620

Jan 27, 2019

it isn't the same as Dungeon Town EX as i thought it would be.. it's a complete remake of the game and they go full vanilla, removed all the bad end rape and the brothel minigame.

after their last game Kemomimi Training, i guess they won't make NTR and rape anymore
That's a bummer. There are times that I want a harem and I want to get ntr'd, this would have been perfect. Did they also remove the "IF" scenarios?

Reactions: Yukihirou

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Tried the demo but it gets stuck after pressing the new game option. If anyone could provide the earliest possible save I`d appreciate it.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
There are total of 10 cgs based on save on Sagaoz. Can anyone confirm whether 10 is only available at this demo?

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018

I saw a while ago that this content will be a separate expansion. Let's hope. :coffee:

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
There are total of 10 cgs based on save on Sagaoz. Can anyone confirm whether 10 is only available at this demo?
According to the Ci-en post, 5 Rusheera, 2 Marizel, 2 Helen, and then 6 total of the mob CGs which I don't think are accessible in the gallery (Mob A and Mob B).

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Tried it out, the big difference (besides game mechanics) is that instead of dream prostitution of the original, the succubus creates clones of the protagonist to fuck the girls while he is still working.
Priestess still has sex with the other guy in 2nd life, it's just fade to black instead of shown.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes