Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
I died from overwork. Any way to prevent this form happening in the future? And how do I expand? I only 4 tiles atm.

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
They took about 4 years to translate Dungeon town, imagine how long it took to translate this one. Add to that, Kagura coincidentally translates already translated games and adds other projects in between, unfortunately for us. I prefer a shitty mtl in a language that is not even my native, enough to understand. But yeah, i hope Kagura translates it and i hope that me and you are still alive to play it.
I'd rather read it in Japanese than deal with MTL unfortunately. Can't stand it. All the more power to you though.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Dev will put what i'm looking for in a dlc. It could have been worse and skipped it. Now there is only waiting

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Well, the main appeal of the game was brothel management (even thought it does it badly), so the new one skipping it in favor of harem don't make me optimist. And if you look at some of the dlc they released, it make me even less so. I just hope the brothel system will be passable and not as half assed as the previous one (or worse)...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rozenn

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Lots of the problems with the guide in general. No explanation as to how recipes are actually obtained. Maxed out cooking does NOT automatically give you recipes like what the guide would suggest. In fact, only about 5% of what is on the guide is remotely accurate. Might as well just have used a random word generator to create the guide!
Obviously, the guide was made years ago pretty early after game release, and the game had many updates since then, including a major one that reworked almost everything.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Guys I don't understand... I paid for the quest at the start, offered the highest reward, and at the end instead of earning money upon completion, I am losing money and have a deficit...

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
I think that's a mandatory thing you go through before actually being able to take her virginity yourself. It's been a while though so I forget.
Thanks for replying, this thread is kinda dead :cry:
So you mean at first Panta will take her virginity and then after I die and come back I will be able to take her virginity first?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for replying, this thread is kinda dead :cry:
So you mean at first Panta will take her virginity and then after I die and come back I will be able to take her virginity first?
Yeah. Something like that. I think he dies to goblins that's why.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
How do we unlock prostitition? I still can't sleep with any girl because some "partner capture" is missing or something :(. Also in the Ero battle with the girls the pause and calm breath don't make you regain your EP despite the fact that they say that :(

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
How do we unlock prostitition? I still can't sleep with any girl because some "partner capture" is missing or something :(. Also in the Ero battle with the girls the pause and calm breath don't make you regain your EP despite the fact that they say that :(
You unlock prostitution with the pink-haired succubus. You have to keep playing, before you die a few times if i remember correctly. For the heroines to enter the brothel, you have to train them before.

Reactions: Spirox

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
You unlock prostitution with the pink-haired succubus. You have to keep playing, before you die a few times if i remember correctly. For the heroines to enter the brothel, you have to train them before.
I have all three heroine (Marisel Lucerela [pink hair] and the main lady in pink hearted faces and yet I still can't sleep with them and the end of the play because of the EPS)

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Ok so this is what I go through everytime. And I don't know why some options are gray with a question mark in it and once I almost have 100% in the green mood she kills me and I come. Not sure how to increase the orange bar at all.

20230317_213801.jpg 20230317_213950.jpg 20230317_215503.jpg 20230317_214402.jpg 20230317_214508.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind, The playroom get unlocked automatically with the story.

Last edited:

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Ok so this is what I go through everytime. And I don't know why some options are gray with a question mark in it and once I almost have 100% in the green mood she kills me and I come. Not sure how to increase the orange bar at all.

View attachment 2476125 View attachment 2476127 View attachment 2476140 View attachment 2476128 View attachment 2476129

Rule of thumb, but if you aren't progressing in one day, just keep going and eventually you'll get some sort of progression. As long as you don't go bankrupt, story stuff that makes you dungeon dive or have sex with someone or whatever will help you progress.

Reactions: Spirox

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018

View attachment 2476125 View attachment 2476127 View attachment 2476140 View attachment 2476128 View attachment 2476129

The grays one need some object to tear the clothes and be very close to the girl.

Reactions: veola230 and Spirox

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Are there a translation patch for this game?
The MTL is really bad.
You can probably make a better MTL translation yourself nowadays by directly translating and patching the unity assets with asset studio and Translator++.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes