3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Having trouble getting this to start on windows 10. I open it it crashes. Open as Japanese local? Crashes. Open as Local with Admin? Crashes.

Never even gets to the window, just the screen where you set the settings, hit play, and bam.

bere2244

Nov 9, 2022
Having trouble getting this to start on windows 10. I open it it crashes. Open as Japanese local? Crashes. Open as Local with Admin? Crashes.

Never even gets to the window, just the screen where you set the settings, hit play, and bam.
Download the files from before named illusiongames fix or smth like that, reinstall your directx9 and try again

Reactions: voltairepop

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
What's wrong with this game? I have 4090 and still lag.

4090? I think this graphics card is too good for the game and that's why there is lag.

I have a 3060Ti and no problems.

But there may be other things that cause them to lag.

max121max121

Feb 14, 2024
I have discovered this game recently and it is cool in terms of scenes/actions, but a nightmare in terms of interface and switching between scenes.
Looked into some posts here on people who have issues - try "betterRepack" from nyaa works perfect for me!

A bit in the depth: with mods (few which are exist) game's graphics looks decent. And the most important thing to me in this game is the number of |forgive the o Lord| rape scenes with toys.
But the issue here is gameplay which require manually press LKM all the time to make an action. (Currently looking if there is a mod to fix this). Also it has a bit silly system of switching between scenes (so no smooth 1 click switch between positions and scenes like in Honey Select/Koikatsu etc.). But besides of that it is a nice atmosphere game.

If someone know more games like this - please share the title!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote