3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blankmind99

Oct 13, 2020
I wanna help to fix bug or missing texture, install directx 9 or download d3d9.dll to fix it..
This game is lock on 12 fps, if u need to make this game more colorful use reshade,but u need to make setting on it.
This is old game from illusion and having scene on every character..

instantly shortcut in game :
use F1 on keyboard to show shortcut key

Sorry about my english :)

awerawer95

Nov 7, 2019
I do not know what kind of voodoo is in those files, but I've tried that same fix with like 30 different versions of that dll. But yours worked. Thanks a ton.

Reactions: radev1924

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I wonder... On F95 have or not have Games what use "Real Life" like resorseses? O_O

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Can someone upload it into split parts, MEGA has only 4 GB limit a day.
Your solution is much simple than that. Do NOT use Mega. Try more reliable sources like Anonfile, or Nopy. Mega is for NZ what Google is for USA - in the government pocket. Just avoid it, unless you have no other choice.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So I used the Illusion games fix and it worked! solid 60fps! I then closed the game, came back a little bit later to play, opened the game and now the game doesn't respond after the initial black screen with the "now loading" text. Only way i can get it to load the game is to remove the d3d9 dll's. Anyone got any ideas what vodoo this is? The only variable is that I closed the game and tried to reopen it...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote