3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Usacciu

Oct 12, 2021
tried installing the game on a sandbox and I got a notification telling me that I need file d3dx9_42.dll, not d3d9, what should I do?

MihaBrine

Aug 31, 2019
I tried this and it works swell, just place both d3d9.dll and d3d9_alt.dll file on the main folder, it also works for other illusion games from what i've tried
Sorry, but your fix works after starting for about 3 seconds and the game crashes. Win 10 home Operating system version. Video card nvd 3060rtx. None of the dll files could help me solve this problem: <

Ambjorn187

Sep 9, 2020
Is anyone else having the problem that the game just freezes when a scene is supposed to start, or is it just me?

imbeat

Nov 6, 2019
Hey, so I installed everything and did what the readme said but for some reason, Esthetic Play and Real Play Studio are the only ones that work. When I launch Real Play, it says 'Please insert the correct disk'. Anyone got any clue why?

Sep 20, 2021
I am having a problem where the male model shows up as invisible despite the fact that I specified in the settings that I didn't want them to be.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
finally somebody with enough sense to provide a torrent for large files /much respect

Light Kira

Apr 30, 2021
can anyone share me the completed save file pls? i forgot to checklist it during the patch installation,now i have deleted the file,too big to redownload again only for a few kb files,thanks :)

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
View attachment 266071

Overview:
Five prey targeted as impulses and desires.
I got lost in a hunting field I could not escape.
Their fate ...​

Developer: Illusion
Censored: No (with patch)
Version: Completed with English Patch
Size: 6GB compressed
Language: English, Japanese
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - TORRENT -

View attachment 266068 View attachment 266069 View attachment 266070 View attachment 266074
Please add 100% save game thanks

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
For anyone having the "Config file is not found (data)" error, the issue is the pathing.
Wherever you install the game, the paths are expected to remain the same and will not adjust if you change the install location name. If I change the name of my folder at all, the game immediately breaks. Similar things seem to happen with other older Illusion titles so keep it in mind because wherever you install the game is where it has to stay unless you re-install.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote